Are they from an old drop? I don't recall those sticks?KyaraZen stocked by Kangiiten - Dreams of Nanban - Brunei and Tarakan woods combined perfectly, you can sense the hints of Brunei with the candied orange and citrus notes, with the elevation of minty Tarakan. These are thicker sticks than many in this collection which gives them a bit of a smoke-y touch, not irritating at all though and it lends to the feeling of fumigating with woods on charcoal.
So there was an original release of them Olfactory Nomad, but that was before my time, perhaps before yours as well! Oudamberlove talked about them once, but the sticks I'm talking about are from the June 2024 drop. They had a grey box and had a picture of a Toucan on the lower right hand corner, and because I was looking them up just today, here's their Instagram post prior to the releaseAre they from an old drop? I don't recall those sticks?
www.instagram.com
Yeah nice! I have Sea of Clouds on my short list so I'll get to experience that wood in parts.So there was an original release of them Olfactory Nomad, but that was before my time, perhaps before yours as well! Oudamberlove talked about them once, but the sticks I'm talking about are from the June 2024 drop. They had a grey box and had a picture of a Toucan on the lower right hand corner, and because I was looking them up just today, here's their Instagram post prior to the release
![]()
Kyara Zen on Instagram: "Dreams of Nanban - 南蛮の夢 – Revisiting one of Kz’s well loved incenses, using a new way of blending and manufacture, this incense presents gentle bursts of Brunei and Tarakan tones on a melodic agarwood baseline, exuding more
83 likes, 1 comments - aloeswoods on June 5, 2024: "Dreams of Nanban - 南蛮の夢 – Revisiting one of Kz’s well loved incenses, using a new way of blending and manufacture, this incense presents gentle bursts of Brunei and Tarakan tones on a melodic agarwood baseline, exuding more refined elegance...www.instagram.com
I think they got used up in the preparation of Sea of Clouds, in that material which was left over was combined with Ambergris and that's what you got in Sea of Clouds.
King's Aroma is a great value for the price. Very nice. It burns frequently in my apartment.Hi All!
First share here - focus mode engaged with Shoyeido Ohjya-Koh
🙂
They're tariffing coffee and meanwhile Harsh is making it into a burnableMy own blend of coffee, sandalwood, frankincense, pine resin, myrrh. Finally I think I have something that I absolutely love.
Next up, add some civet to this and see what happens.
Just kidding man, this sounds like it would smell delicious!You should float it for us to sniff. Sounds super tempting.My own blend of coffee, sandalwood, frankincense, pine resin, myrrh. Finally I think I have something that I absolutely love.
Next up, add some civet to this and see what happens.