I can't burn enough of the Kangiiten ..Imperial TCM Duan Wu Incense.Kangiiten - Imperial TCM - Duan Wu Incense 2025 by Kyarazen
Kangiiten - Imperial TCM - Silent Plum Incense by Kyarazen
Both grounding, earthy and meditative.
I found these to be very calming and relaxingI can't burn enough of the Kangiiten ..Imperial TCM Duan Wu Incense.
calming, promotes meditation, grounding, releases the day. Beautiful incense.
@mobyus I got the Pocketan Tanka Tokusen based on one of your posts and I love them! [[[hug]]]].I found these to be very calming and relaxing
Daihatsu / HIBI / Hayashi Ryushodo / Hoshoudo / Gyokushodo
The largest and finest selection of Japanese Incense and Incense Burners and Holders in the USA and Canada. Headquarters in San Francisco. Gift Wrapping using Washi or similar paper available at only $0.50 per box. We specialize in Kyara, Aloeswood, Sandalwoodwww.japanincense.com
Specifically, the natural sage and the Pocketan Tanka Tokusen sticks
Hey, @skiros what are you burning?I just woke up and opened my computer to say good morning to all of my brothers and sisters this fine Tuesday.
I'm burning:
Kourindo - Hana Kourin
It's a perfumed sandalwood stick, and while I'm not crazy about sandalwood in my sticks recently, this one is perfumed, and you can barely make out the sandalwood past the perfume.
@Joe I just lit Balaji Kumudini (Water Lily), it is a new release by them. It is loud like most Indian incense, but this is a very well done white floral. It's like sitting next to a pond, it rained an hour ago and you are getting wiffs of Night Jasmine.Hey, @skiros what are you burning?
I like Baieido, but I've never tried Balaji. Where does one buy it? I typically stick to Japanese incense. However, I'm always willing to try new materials.@Joe I just lit Balaji Kumudini (Water Lily), it is a new release by them. It is loud like most Indian incense, but this is a very well done white floral. It's like sitting next to a pond, it rained an hour ago and you are getting wiffs of Night Jasmine.
My day started with Baieido Koh Shi Boku.
@Joe You can order from aavyaa. They ship internationally. Indian incense is perfumed and 5-10x stronger than Japanese incense. From Balaji I recommend Kumudini (Water Lily), Chandan (Sandalwood, this is their most popul), Botanical (Floral). You can also lookup other brands like Orkay.I like Baieido, but I've never tried Balaji. Where does one buy it? I typically stick to Japanese incense. However, I'm always willing to try new materials.
aavyaa.com
Thank you, @skiros ! Something fun for me to do this morning instead of cleaning the kitchen or laundry!@Joe You can order from aavyaa. They ship internationally. Indian incense is perfumed and 5-10x stronger than Japanese incense. From Balaji I recommend Kumudini (Water Lily), Chandan (Sandalwood, this is their most popul), Botanical (Floral). You can also lookup other brands like Orkay.
![]()
aavyaa- Premium Incense marketplace
aavyaa: all Premium fragrance Incenses available. We break the myth of INCENSE to be related only as offerings 50+ Incense Brands & 10000+ Products available. Buy Premium Incenses of all brands online from aavyaa, the online shopping Incense store.aavyaa.com
A place to discuss incense and bakhoor.
Well, Bakhoor can be made using, either post distilled or pre distilled oud sticks, cedarwood chips can be used too, I add some spices on mine too, benzoin etc. What else other ingredient can we add to make it more exotic?A place to discuss incense and bakhoor.
agarwoodWell, Bakhoor can be made using, either post distilled or pre distilled oud sticks, cedarwood chips can be used too, I add some spices on mine too, benzoin etc. What else other ingredient can we add to make it more exotic?
Well, Bakhoor can be made using, either post distilled or pre distilled oud sticks, cedarwood chips can be used too, I add some spices on mine too, benzoin etc. What else other ingredient can we add to make it more exotic?