Shunkohdo Ranjatai
Ok at best, don't see myself getting a box as I have low threshold regarding the ashtray smell in any stick, and this one full on that.
I have a slightly older batch of this and I don’t get the ashtray.

Yamadamatsu Ouju, got the full box and after lighting the first stick it would doze off every minute. For whatever reason I moved it to another room and voila. Now my bedroom smells like a divine place.
 
Regarding Wa-No-Kaori-Incense.com, I would recommend anyone to choose FedEx delivery rather than the tempting standard Japan Post option, even if it’s cheaper. I’ve been waiting for my order shipped via regular Japan Post for more than 1.5 months now. It’s crazy when you think that I received my order from Dr. Incense in just 3 days from Singapore.
 
Last edited:
Regarding Wa-No-Kaori-Incense.com, I would recommend anyone to choose FedEx delivery rather than the tempting standard Japan Post option, even if it’s cheaper. I’ve been waiting for my order shipped via regular Japan Post for more than 1.5 months now. It’s crazy when you think that I received my order from Dr. Incense in just 3 days from Singapore.
Ouch! Was only 1 week to me in Europe via regular post. 1.5 months sucks! 😬😬😬
 
Ouch! Was only 1 week to me in Europe via regular post. 1.5 months sucks! 😬😬😬

Really…? I’m in Europe too, and they keep telling me it’s because of the end-of-year celebrations.

Where are you from?

( I’m in Italy at the moment, but usually based in Spain. )
 
Really…? I’m in Europe too, and they keep telling me it’s because of the end-of-year celebrations.

Where are you from?

( I’m in Italy at the moment, but usually based in Spain. )
I’m in Germany - last delivery was a couple of weeks back though… unlucky or end of year rush? 😬

I am waiting for something from UK post now for 2 weeks (normally also less than a week from UK)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jeh
Regarding Wa-No-Kaori-Incense.com, I would recommend anyone to choose FedEx delivery rather than the tempting standard Japan Post option, even if it’s cheaper. I’ve been waiting for my order shipped via regular Japan Post for more than 1.5 months now. It’s crazy when you think that I received my order from Dr. Incense in just 3 days from Singapore.
Looks like I'll be getting my first delivery from them today. It took a couple of weeks for him to source what I was after and I added a couple of things to my order as well but he seemed very responsive to my requests and once sent it has only taken a little over a full week to Australia which is pretty bloody good. MUCH better than Kangiiten in most cases.
 
Do I remember someone asking about the Egyptian incense blend called Kyphi not long ago? I ask because I have seen the latest release today from Yi-Xin Craft Incense and he has his own version as a stick available. Sounds really lovely.
 
Do I remember someone asking about the Egyptian incense blend called Kyphi not long ago? I ask because I have seen the latest release today from Yi-Xin Craft Incense and he has his own version as a stick available. Sounds really lovely.
this is password protected, not accessible
 
I'm trying to figure out which order this list reads? I've burnt a section of the stick on the far left. I think it's one of the Kyara sticks? Google translate isn't being entirely accurate. Can someone help please?
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
 
Back
Top