Minorien - Fuin Kyara. This has grown on me so well. I have a small pack of these and it's perfect to light any time of the day. The blance of bitter-sweet note, and with that minorien signature works perfectly for me. I guess the kyara in this is pretty scarce but it's still a very well put together stick.
 
Minorien - Fuin Kyara. This has grown on me so well. I have a small pack of these and it's perfect to light any time of the day. The blance of bitter-sweet note, and with that minorien signature works perfectly for me. I guess the kyara in this is pretty scarce but it's still a very well put together stick.
let me try this variant. the last time i got an oud incense, it was last christmas as a gift from an Asian friend. and boy I never looked back.
 
Yi Xin Craft Incense: Devdaru - "A Tiger in the Celestial Forest" (October 2023)

"Specially processed, premium Hojari frankincense, Malaysian Tigerwood & our "Stanford" Cedar".

Very pleasant blend. Agarwood quietly supplying the base notes, while frankincense and cedar swirl overtop.
Resin from the Tigerwood gets a slight lift from the Hojari and the Cedar dries it out just enough to carry the scent higher.
 
Interesting!? Is it overpriced?
That’s depends on person to be honest.
My biggest issue with it it’s aroma and another thing.
I remember the ones I sampled from wushangge were cleaner and more true to hainan than this even though it had red soil etc mixed and more pricey.

Now I wonder about his new ambergris sticks if it were as good as the one released with Silk Road, that one was stellar!
 
Kyarazen Hainan Purple Kyara sticks
Beautiful stick, greatly done...i could see lots of it in Shokaku and Seiran/Enju

Kyarazen Vietnamese Green Kyara sticks
Beautiful too, the sticks is awesome you can see lots of them in many of Japanese sticks with different spectrum.

Thanks to brother ibrahim for the samples.
That's encourging. I have both of those but am yet to burn them.
 
Any recommendations from what is available currently with them? Are these ones too hard to get now?
Both Dreams of An Nam and Dreams of Hai Nan are excellent sticks. Dreams of Merauke is a must have IMO. Any of the sandalwoods are all good. I also love Eight Milleniums. The two kyara sticks are sold out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top