Nine Regions - Chinese Hainan Oud Sticks

Soft, sweet, mellow, and meditative. Very nice stuff.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_2370.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 47
Kangiiten - Dreams of Malinau. Aside from the TCM sticks, I'm going to have to report that these sticks are extremely disappointing. They smell like nothing but a light burnt wood smoke. A pile of burning leaves is more fragrant than these sticks. Maybe there are some nuances hidden within them somewhere? I don't know but listening to these is giving me a headache. Save your money.
 
Last edited:
FaizalPrivee - Red Soil + Kinam Incense
Beautiful, rich, warm, earthy scent. Mildly sweet rather than bitter. Comforting like a blanket on a cold winter day. These have quickly become some of my favorite sticks. I don't have any experience with kinam so can't speak to that aspect, and don't have the experience with incense that most of the rest of you do. But imo these sticks punch well above their price point.
 
Fawn Horn - Kynam Maamool

These balls are a blend of Kynam, Amber, rose, and other essential oils. I got this to fumigate during Ramadan. It smells sweet, luxurious, and almost feels like it has Hojari frankincense in it but I doubt that. Amazing scent coming off of this.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_2382_11zon.webp
    120.9 KB · Views: 28
KyaraZen - Dreams of Merauke - Restock after I recently ran out of my first box, the issue I couldn't find where I had put my backup boxes, so after some searching around, and mind you I label my boxes, I was able to locate it. Nostalgic at this point, relaxing and an easy burn.
 
Professor Incense NhaTrang

"Sweet, elegant, pure and silky oud smoke," according to Kangiiten. I don't think I could phrase it better than that. Feeling pretty lucky right now: Between this and Faizal's Red Soil, I've opened two winners in a row. My record wasn't so good earlier this winter 😀
 
Kangiiten - Dreams of Malinau. Aside from the TCM sticks, I'm going to have to report that these sticks are extremely disappointing. They smell like nothing but a light burnt wood smoke. A pile of burning leaves is more fragrant than these sticks. Maybe there are some nuances hidden within them somewhere? I don't know but listening to these is giving me a headache. Save your money.
Thanks for the heads up! I was contemplating this one.
 
Yi-Xin Craft Incense - Hawaiian Sandalwood and Gardenia

Beautiful. Very mild. One of the few sticks that I can burn in its entirety in my small front room. I'd thought of buying two packages and didn't. Regret that now, it's sold out.
 
Last edited:
Minorien - Fu-In Frankincense - I know a lot of people find this brand/ range a little rough around the edges - but I have enjoyed both the Sandalwood and Kyara as simple daily burns - so I thought I would try out the Frankincense. Slight Hippy vibes meet old church vibes = plenty to like. I really do love frankincense - so having a simple stick option without always having to handle resin works for me!
 
Back
Top