Mindrolling Grade 1 - one of the finest.

Find it to be a beautiful crossover between resinous Tibetan sticks and delicate hinoki cedar agar Japanese sticks. Fills up large spaces without exhausting senses.
I got some of these. I enjoyed them enough to have used them up!
 
Mindrolling is quite famous in the Tibetan scene. The grade 1 is a little harder to find but here in the US, I was able to find it on incensetraditions.ca and on Etsy.

Let me know if ya’ll are struggling - I’ll get a care package going 🙂
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
found this one on etsy. Looks genuine.. much fakes around?
 
View attachment 55707 found this one on etsy. Looks genuine.. much fakes around?
those boxes look familiar I wish I could remember where I got mine… It was some place that specialized Tibetan incense and they had a nice collection with good quality information on the different varieties. Somebody here led me to them I hope whoever they are chimes in
 
Mindrolling is quite famous in the Tibetan scene. The grade 1 is a little harder to find but here in the US, I was able to find it on incensetraditions.ca and on Etsy.

Let me know if ya’ll are struggling - I’ll get a care package going 🙂
Yeah wow, never heard of it? But I don't burn much Tibetan incense. It shouldn't be hard to find here in OZ. Appreciate the offer.
 
Heating frankincense and oud incense from Sulaym that was gifted to me by a friend, so far I’ve found that the frankincense is more pronounced than the oud but I plan on heating more at some point to get a better grasp on the scent.
 
Shrinivas Sugandhalaya - Satya Sai Baba, Nag Champa

Got this from Amazon. Wanted something different. It smells powdery and musky when not lit. When lit it's sweet, woody, and smoky. I like it! And the stick lasts long. I'm told they’re full of synthetics though.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_3007.webp
    200.7 KB · Views: 0
Shrinivas Sugandhalaya - Satya Sai Baba, Nag Champa

Got this from Amazon. Wanted something different. It smells powdery and musky when not lit. When lit it's sweet, woody, and smoky. I like it! And the stick lasts long. I'm told they’re full of synthetics

There was a time in the 90s when you couldn't go anywhere in Seattle without smelling that stuff it seemed. Absolutely everywhere
 
I find myself simply alternating between Yamadamatsu Hojo White and Green. Just the perfect elegant scent profiles for me - and importantly - the wife!

Question to the regulars to this thread… does anyone know of other sticks that might go in this elegant perfumed direction? Would love to try things others may have come across in this ball park. 🙏🤝🤞
 
Back
Top