Oudique - Tibetan Incense

Pleasing notes of nutmeg and pepper. It has a creaminess to it that’s beautiful.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_2760.webp
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
Fawn Horn - Kynam Incense

Smells nice and smoky. Slightly salivary presence. But that’s what I love about this incense. Highly kynamic scent. Different than CK burned on coal. More sharp, nutmeg, and penetrating.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_2763.webp
    356.3 KB · Views: 0
  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_2762.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 0
Been trying a few Bakhoors from Bakhoor Store Incense in the UK...

Mixed feelings. The Royal Burma Oud is a pleasant surprise. Feel natural, high quality - good oud blend.

My initial purchase - Vanilla Oud on the other hand smells a little strange/ synthetic to my nose. Either strange at low temp or super acrid at high. It is also very "wet" compared to all other bakhoors I have come across - perhaps it needs to settle?

The additional sample included - Vanilla Coffee Oud is however delightful - exactly what I had hoped for from the vanilla batch. Just the right blend of savoury and sweet - and smells really natural.

A mixed bag for sure - but some good stuff in there!
 
Seijudo Kyara Horen (Lotus Treasure)

Aptly named, as I am getting lovely floral notes.
This need to be attar, only one wish for stuff will never happen Xd
Shunkohdo Kyara Aioi No Matsu

Bold use of herbs, but equally matched by agarwood notes.
Complex, challenging, good stuff😉
This one of my Favourite from the house, its masterful blend and always touch the soul.
Luckily Horen i stocked good amount of it, but this one i need more ;3

KZ Xuanhe Palace of Song
So good, i wonder if the new Silk road as good as old one.. did you try it @Oudamberlove ?

Seijudo Shogetsu
Love its aroma, so rich.

Shoyeido Myo-ho
This super special blend, my favourite from the house.
 
This need to be attar, only one wish for stuff will never happen Xd

This one of my Favourite from the house, its masterful blend and always touch the soul.
Luckily Horen i stocked good amount of it, but this one i need more ;3

KZ Xuanhe Palace of Song
So good, i wonder if the new Silk road as good as old one.. did you try it @Oudamberlove ?

Seijudo Shogetsu
Love its aroma, so rich.

Shoyeido Myo-ho
This super special blend, my favourite from the house.
I have not tried the old or new Silk Road,
sounds good though👍
 
I was getting the itch and mixed up some sinking Lao powder, frankincense, Mysore and a few other things 😎

Formed a dry cone and burned now, magnificent!

I need to make a new batch,

How's this sound?

Mysore sandalwood
agarwood powder
ground frankincense
red lotus
white lotus
And makko
Sound good, but what is makko?


Today I simply use labdanum resin. Simple, but it has a deep and complex smell
 
Back
Top