Vintage 80’s Mysore on the heater.
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's alot of sandalwood 😱
 
7 orchard from ASO. Though it has rugged look and difficult to keep burning, I love this incense very much. Poetry in a stick. Art is not about technical perfection... But still, I wonder how would it be like if Jawed refines this incense a bit more.
 
I have quite a few bakhoor variations from several vendors in Dubai.

Some of these are scents you just want to be able to capture in a bottle and use as an oil. I'll see if I can post some pics of them. Extremely fancy boxes they are in. Can't remember the names unfortunately. Will check the boxes see if the name is written.

I tend to smoke the whole house with bakhoor every Friday, keep it smelling exquisite! Generally on a coal burner as its better for larger areas.

Anyone recommend any subitism heater for more focused heating for agarwood? I had one from a friend of Adam from Feel Oud, but it fell apart.
 
Back
Top