Ken's Redolence for the evening.

This would be very good for meditation. Nice herbal blend with Frankincense.
I get a typical note which is common between this stick and Holy land incense.
I think it's Jiang Zhen Xiang, a herb well know to ward off bad energy.
 
Shunkohdo Ranjatai

If I were in Japan
I would go to see the famed Ranjatai
but for now, I’ll have to settle for
burning this stick.

The profile is mainly agarwoody
with dry resin
and a touch of fruit.
Some say musk,
maybe a teenee tiny bit.

Moving on...
to Shunkohdo Kyara Seikan
remove the resin
increase the wood
increase the agarwood
add a touch of kyara
and Voila!
 
Shoyeido Myo-ho that Mr.Curt @Oudamberlove courteously shared.

Wow!
A truly balanced blend. I can smell agarwoood. Today, I was able to smell that kyara. This bitter-sweet note, which is very pronounced in Sho-kaku, is mellow here. I feel like it's a bit subdued because of agarwood and spices here, perhaps.
Another future buy.
 
Shoyeido Myo-ho that Mr.Curt @Oudamberlove courteously shared.

Wow!
A truly balanced blend. I can smell agarwoood. Today, I was able to smell that kyara. This bitter-sweet note, which is very pronounced in Sho-kaku, is mellow here. I feel like it's a bit subdued because of agarwood and spices here, perhaps.
Another future buy.
At the price I’m selling it, it’s a no brainer😀
 
Back
Top