Ken’s Kalimantan and Ocean’s Gold

The Kalimantan is similar to the Dr.’s
but has less of a kick and is slightly Papua-ish.

The Ocean’s Gold smells mainly of agarwood,
but the ambergris comes through also.

Just to illustrate how ambergris (as with musk) can affect other scents, right after I lit OG, I lit Baieido Koshiboku, and got a different perception.......
it brought out some sweetness and fruitiness.
 
Nippon Kodo Asuka

Room filling capability
perfumey and agarwoody.

This stick has been discontinued,
but the others in the Superior Line
are now available at Nippon Kodo’s
USA website.
 
RPP - Meroke Senkoh
this one is hands down the most bitter agarwood I've ever smelled. plus, it's very potent.
it has this very bitter smell that reminds me of a juniper tree. with that, the undercurrent honey sweetness reveals its beauty when the bitterness settles down.
for sure it's not for those who have sweet teeth.
 
Back
Top