Ken's Heart of Lavender this afternoon

Delicious yummy fat from Sandalwood. The Lavender is not floral. More of a lavender absolute rather than Lavender essential oil. I picture the woodiness playing very well into the sandalwood.
 
Kyukyodo Haru No Yama and Akikaze

HNY, turmeric spice, with hints of musk and florals, creamy, agarwoody.

AK, turmeric spice, a tad bitter, resiny, agarwoody.
 
Took my clay extruder for a test drive.
The recipe: KZ Mysore powder and Ambergris.
The result: Failure!
Sticks came out too curly and too rough,
beyond saving,
the problem lies with the extrusion disc, it’s thin with no channel for the dough to come out through.
I pondered: The Monoject syringe works fine, except for a means to apply a steady pressure.
My solution: Put the syringe into the extruder!
That way, the pressure is steady, and the added benefit is that the extruder won’t need to be cleaned after each use.
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
🙂
 
Took my clay extruder for a test drive.
The recipe: KZ Mysore powder and Ambergris.
The result: Failure!
Sticks came out too curly and too rough,
beyond saving,
the problem lies with the extrusion disc, it’s thin with no channel for the dough to come out through.
I pondered: The Monoject syringe works fine, except for a means to apply a steady pressure.
My solution: Put the syringe into the extruder!
That way, the pressure is steady, and the added benefit is that the extruder won’t need to be cleaned after each use.
View attachment 15985 View attachment 15986 View attachment 15987
🙂

This is pro tip genius level right here. Lucky it fits!

Every attempt I've ever made at sticks has failed miserably as I can't seem to get the dough consistency right and I end up with hockey pucks, which fwiw are great on the subutism lol
 
@Al Shareef Oudh 7 orchards incense sticks...
Got delivery of these yesterday and used one last night....Immediately transported to a temple or church with that accompanying scent wafting in my room. Very high priest is about to enter feel to this scent....:Roflmao:
It burns out and I relight....woke up this morning and still had some stick to burn. Most enjoyable..will use this sparingly for now but shall have to reorder this one...very happy with this....
 
Back
Top