A rough side by side of
Kyukyodo yellow sticks

Sho Bai Koh
Pleasant, with a good balance of woods,
spice, and aromatics. A touch fruity.

Sho Ran Koh
With sandalwood, it is softer and less fruity,
if anything a little floral and resiny.

Kinbato
Less fruits and florals, more spice,
and a touch of the musky element.

Akikaze
A little sweetness,
with a more robust likeness of Sho Bai Koh.

Haru No Yama
More aromatics,
more musky element,
and a bit perfumey.
 
I’m not gonna say it. 😉


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention]wildrnesxprienc [/mention] & [mention]Oudamberlove [/mention] got me hooked onto appreciate Chokoh No 5.

I was heating some Ceram’97 on heater and Chokoh No 5 burning in the background.

I catch whiff of creamy sweet saffron, neither over powering nor strong. Just well rounded and dignified and ethereal.

Oh boy! Not sure if it’s from Chokoh No 5 or Ceram or Amalgamation of ceram and Chokoh No 5 notes but it was beautiful and a wow moment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
[mention]wildrnesxprienc [/mention] & [mention]Oudamberlove [/mention] got me hooked onto appreciate Chokoh No 5.

I was heating some Ceram’97 on heater and Chokoh No 5 burning in the background.

I catch whiff of creamy sweet saffron, neither over powering nor strong. Just well rounded and dignified and ethereal.

Oh boy! Not sure if it’s from Chokoh No 5 or Ceram or Amalgamation of ceram and Chokoh No 5 notes but it was beautiful and a wow moment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds amazing!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ken's Hidden Valley Orchid today.

The blend is great. I feel like that agar wood has been subdued a bit and creamy sandalwood is shining through. I feel an earthy texture, not sure if its papuan woods or something else. I notice this in a couple of other 'Lotus'/'Orchid' incense sticks. Perhaps, it's the processed Chrysanthemum.
 
Back
Top