Nice. Here’s mine:
Thank you for the stunning and the amazing review
Alaikum Salam, I’m afraid I can’t do that brother, I’ve already made plans for the whole thing. If the plans change I’ll let you know.Al-Salaamulikim @Saudalhajri
Since it seem you have a plug for Tibetan Musk are you willing to sell a gram or two.
What are those dark pebble-looking masses?View attachment 47627
Tibetan musk.
I can pick up wildflower honey, whiskey , grass and more. Amazing stuff, very potent.
I’m not 100% sure but from what I’ve heard it’s just compressed musk grains, highly aromatic and concentrated. And it crushed and fluffed up they look like normal musk grains but smell a lot stronger.What are those dark pebble-looking masses?
you make perfumes? How long does it have to mature before you use it?I’m not 100% sure but from what I’ve heard it’s just compressed musk grains, highly aromatic and concentrated. And it crushed and fluffed up they look like normal musk grains but smell a lot stronger.
A plan I’m considering is gathering all those pebbles, crushing them and tincturing them in alcohol, and macerating the loose grains.
Yeah I make them for personal use. Tinctures can be usable as quickly as 3 months, macerations in oil 6-12 months or moreyou make perfumes? How long does it have to mature before you use it?
What a fantastic collection of materials you have been exploring over the last months!View attachment 47627
Tibetan musk.
I can pick up wildflower honey, whiskey , grass and more. Amazing stuff, very potent.
Yeah. I would imagine they would take longer in oil. What oil do u you? SandalwoodYeah I make them for personal use. Tinctures can be usable as quickly as 3 months, macerations in oil 6-12 months or more
Very good looking musk. I've seen those pebble shapes before and I am to assume they are to be found in more mature, larger pods from older deer which would have a stronger smell.View attachment 47627
Tibetan musk.
I can pick up wildflower honey, whiskey , grass and more. Amazing stuff, very potent.
I’ll be separating it into Oud oil from Malaysia, sandalwood oil, and rose oil.Yeah. I would imagine they would take longer in oil. What oil do u you? Sandalwood
I’ll be separating it into Oud oil from Malaysia,
Sounds like a winner.
Sounds like a winner to me!I’ll be separating it into Oud oil from Malaysia, sandalwood oil, and rose oil.