Status
Not open for further replies.
Bakhoor addict - you have any actual interest in agarwood or agarwood oil? You just here to complain?
 
Ah the drama...Here we go again...popcorn ready :Whistling::Roflmao:
 
Agarwood oil, agarwood and the whole deal about it! I am more into the kyara than agarwood.
Ain't kyara agarwood though? Or am I completely wrong?
 
I don’t think you are reading everything I am saying. The answers to all you questions are in them 🙂

I did. And again just now. I keep asking you for clarity or details but it doesn't seem like you have those answers.

We can try again here:

1. What small vendor are you referencing in your initial post
2. Are you upset about the oud nominations? Have you read about this year's nominations and why it's been limited to resident vendors?
4. What did you mean when you said taha and ensar were paying ouddict members? Just walk us through your logic briefly please.
 
To go back on topic. Is there still time to add another nomination? While I tried quite a few oud oils this year which I enjoyed immensely the two most special ones were Zuhayr and Qandahaar III from Aso. I forgot to add the second one in my last post so would like to nominate it now.
 
This is all just weird. I think we are feeding the troll...
 
Kyara oud is full of oil inside the wood fibers, like fresh honey in a comb and is very waxy substance and an authentic wild high quality agarwood usually has a solid resin, dark oil and is not wet like heavy kyara.
I did. And again just now. I keep asking you for clarity or details but it doesn't seem like you have those answers.

We can try again here:

1. What small vendor are you referencing in your initial post
2. Are you upset about the oud nominations? Have you read about this year's nominations and why it's been limited to resident vendors?
4. What did you mean when you said taha and ensar were paying ouddict members? Just walk us through your
This is all just weird. I think we are feeding the troll...


And to think some of you don’t even know the difference between “agarwood” and “kyara”. Nominate your life away “OUDDICTS” lol
 
Well if nothing else at least you know something about oud now! Looool
Wow how you got us! :clapping:
Well you did provide an enjoyable diversion. Thanks for your hard work :Roflmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top