I think that’s the traveling kit of Imperial Oud!
 
Wish to be my collection [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
MrP is right ,is IO travel box full of goodies [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
 
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
recent purchase lol
 
Hello dear Rai, can you recommend a source for jasmine.
Hello, dear Curt
Two years before I got from M Ayub and M Yaqub, and that was outstanding. Last year again I got from them which was quite fresh and outstanding. This year the oil I got was not good, but Ruh Mogra was very good.

I tried Ensar's Jasmine a couple of months before, and found it very good. You have to try that as well.

Eden Botanicals' Jasmine Sambac, give it a try.

Thanks
 
Hello, dear Curt
Two years before I got from M Ayub and M Yaqub, and that was outstanding. Last year again I got from them which was quite fresh and outstanding. This year the oil I got was not good, but Ruh Mogra was very good.

I tried Ensar's Jasmine a couple of months before, and found it very good. You have to try that as well.

Eden Botanicals' Jasmine Sambac, give it a try.

Thanks
Great!
I’ll check them out.
I tried Ensar’s jasmine, good, but mixed with Sambac.
I am looking for Grandiflorum.
Thanks again:Thumbsup:
 
i too am interested in any info on outstanding authentic jasmine.

kobashi tests all their stuff in house and claim to be super stringent with jasmine. So if you want one you are certain is pure and free from solvent residue or pesticides or diluents, I think they are a good bet. I don’t know what their current batch is like but one of the batches from years ago smelled pretty nice I thought.
 
Vintage Cambodian agarwood from 1970s to 1980s passed down to me. These are some of the nicer pieces among wood that look like they're used for oil distillation. Not much resin but lots of oil in these pieces. :Sneaky:
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    Vintage Cambodi.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 415
Back
Top