Does seem suspicious. The streaks of resin are not uniform nor as thin as what I would expect in agarwood. Maybe soil grade?
I do not know, its quite old, coniferous and complex. Maybe it is some soil agarwood. It is definitely not kyara thats for sure lol it is ROCK HARD if I hit it with a hammer it will probably shatter like glass
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    i-img1200x779-1630152458kufjxn20.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 150
Weird. Soil grade is supposed to be soft & crumbly.
I really do not know if it is really soil grade. I have gotten yellow soils from Vietnam that were all rock hard also, months back. I don't know, is it really anything standard when it comes to agarwood? It seems to me there are really not many laws to these things. The way they form and why they are the way they are. If the state of the wood before being buried would play a role on it's state after unearthed.
 
Siberian Musk by NinjaRobb: It was a Musk blast when I opened the jar, and I got it from the very first kick that pod must be plus 30 grams. Respected NinjaRobb informed that the pod was plus 35 grams. Grians exude a very potent Siberian Musk scent. Superb!!!
View attachment 21210
Yes Siberian has strength from opening bottle.........
And you may have had difficulty trying to buy now from the @NinjaRobb
I find Siberian to be the strongest scent.......
 
Yes Siberian has strength from opening bottle.........
And you may have had difficulty trying to buy now from the @NinjaRobb
I find Siberian to be the strongest scent.......
No difficulties, practice shows that parcels travel at the same speed as before.
 
[Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
Just pulled out a sample of this Malaysian oil I’m just finishing.
1st fraction was pulled at 85* after 5 days of distilling, the temperature was raised to 93* for another 5 days and second fraction was collected and at the end with good stirring up to 101* for another 4 days and the collections combined to form this beautiful pure Malaysian
Not for sale currently as it needs to settle and age .
1 sample going out to a customer to chart it’s progression from fresh still notes to deep emerald forest bliss
 
nice colour, how's the initial smell?
Really wild honestly, so much going on at the top but it’s masked with a slightly sour note from the still that will fade as oxidation occurs and everything saturates rather then bouncing around , time will settle this oil into something very nice. Time , waiting, more time 🤣the dry down is forest green with a spice
 
Really wild honestly, so much going on at the top but it’s masked with a slightly sour note from the still that will fade as oxidation occurs and everything saturates rather then bouncing around , time will settle this oil into something very nice. Time , waiting, more time 🤣the dry down is forest green with a spice
True wizardry!
 
View attachment 21277Just pulled out a sample of this Malaysian oil I’m just finishing.
1st fraction was pulled at 85* after 5 days of distilling, the temperature was raised to 93* for another 5 days and second fraction was collected and at the end with good stirring up to 101* for another 4 days and the collections combined to form this beautiful pure Malaysian
Not for sale currently as it needs to settle and age .
1 sample going out to a customer to chart it’s progression from fresh still notes to deep emerald forest bliss
How were the fractions determined? If you would have collected at 6th day would that be regarded as first fractions as well? Just wanted to know how you determine the fractions and use those guidelines to determine them by each other i.e. first second third fractions.
 
After a while you realize the return is extremely low at the temp you are at so for me I collect the oil , raise the temp In The pot and then go back at it , every wood is different as to volume of oil and the temperature curve can be different as well slightly
 
Back
Top