🏆 type ish 28g
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    Web capture_19-3-2022_193414_page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp.webp
    100.6 KB · Views: 201
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    Web capture_19-3-2022_193345_page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 154
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    Web capture_19-3-2022_193315_page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 154
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    Web capture_19-3-2022_193227_page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 158
  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    Web capture_19-3-2022_193139_page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 168
I think it is time to buy a good camera to take nicer pics.
Suggestions are welcome(thinkin of getting the sony a7).
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud Photos
    PXL_20220322_021306560.webp
    243.9 KB · Views: 153
0.13 grams for 1100 yen = less than 10 USD. Is this real?
save the link to the one you are looking at in your favorites and check back on Sunday. It will be won from 50,000-180,000 depending on the history behind it. I can not really understand the names they use, but they always auction wood that looks like butter with very little wood fiber left in it
 
save the link to the one you are looking at in your favorites and check back on Sunday. It will be won from 50,000-180,000 depending on the history behind it. I can not really understand the names they use, but they always auction wood that looks like butter with very little wood fiber left in it
😱

The translation I'm getting is using descriptions like sweet, sour, spicy, high, low, etc. Lol.
 
😱

The translation I'm getting is using descriptions like sweet, sour, spicy, high, low, etc. Lol.
the bids blowup on Sunday LOL I remember my first time placing a bid here...it was a piece that was .03 and I placed 20,000 bid, the piece looked insane.....ended up selling for 180,000 what a crazy MFer who ever bid that high
 
For 0.03 gram... Unbelievable!
If I remember correctly. Maybe it was .13 or .05. I don't remember. If I find the link in the million favorites I have on my browser I will post it. I usually save them so I can have a reference to what they sell at. Sometimes they bid much less and I am guessing those are different types of wood or lower quality. I have seen less than .2 sell for 17,000
 
If I remember correctly. Maybe it was .13 or .05. I don't remember. If I find the link in the million favorites I have on my browser I will post it. I usually save them so I can have a reference to what they sell at. Sometimes they bid much less and I am guessing those are different types of wood or lower quality. I have seen less than .2 sell for 17,000
I can imagine. The ones who buy these woods probably know exactly what they are looking for and what is being sold too. I feel like that there is so much that even those of us on this forum simply don't know about Kinam, it's types and it's aromas, etc.
 
Back
Top