Well, someone had to buy the last bottle of Al Bayt Al Ateeq II and I decided it might as well be me 😍

Today Fedex is bringing me Hiram Green's new Ultra, "whose rich and radiant character brings to life the vibrant spirit of the 1980’s." Notes: narcissus, neroli, ylang ylang, jasmine, floral nectar, leather, hay, tobacco and resins. And later this week, I'm expecting a travel size of Profumum Roma's Acqua Viva: "the most amazingly authentic lemon scent we have ever found. It is the bracing scent of the zest – intense, bright and clean and without a drop of sugar in it." Notes:
Amalfi lemon, Sicilian broom flower, cypress, cedar.
I was checking that out yesterday and wanted it. Let us know how it goes 🙂
 
I was checking that out yesterday and wanted it. Let us know how it goes 🙂
Oh, no. I'd be happy to split if if you'd like! I bought a bottle last year. Between gifting bits to friends and wearing it, I'm down to about half. But another half would do me just fine. Have you sampled it? It's glorious 🙂
 
Oh, no. I'd be happy to split if if you'd like! I bought a bottle last year. Between gifting bits to friends and wearing it, I'm down to about half. But another half would do me just fine. Have you sampled it? It's glorious 🙂
Oh I thought it was a new release. no I haven’t sampled it. No need to split this time but thanks for the offer. I’ll put it on my list. I’ve been eyeing Hiram Green this week then I saw that article on Fragrantica.
 
HM Royal Civet from Sulaym incoming.
Never tried civet before. Folks who know civet, how is this going to be? I am anticipating animalic but not fecal and harsh. Let’s see.
Congratulations brother, you’ve scored a masterpiece (if you are into animalics)

Consider this civet like an egg. Dark & strong from the outside & once you rub it in, creamy, indolic & warm sweetness inside. Gourmand hidden under layers of leather.
The absolute best thing to spray your perfumes over. Your 2hr perfume becomes 12. Amazing material to make ghaliya-based attars & solid perfumes. Versatile to say the least.

To sum up in a line, It’s like adding nitros to any car ever made.
 
You might have made your “purchase of the year.” That fragrance is beyond any description, especially if you have visited Mecca or do visit in the near future (God Willing)
I bought a bottle last year and fell instantly in love. I gifted a few small samples to good friends. The last few weeks I've been eyeing the level of that bottle and the countdown on ASO's site. As you say, beyond description 😍
 
Oh I thought it was a new release. no I haven’t sampled it. No need to split this time but thanks for the offer. I’ll put it on my list. I’ve been eyeing Hiram Green this week then I saw that article on Fragrantica.
Do you own any Hiram Green? I've been getting into him slowly. His style seems to suit me. I have Tryst, his fantastic orange blossom fragrance; Moonbeam, a tuberose; and Slowdive, a warm tobacco blossom with resin, dried fruits, honey, orange blossom, neroli and tuberose. Great for this time of year. Eagerly awaiting samples of Arcadia and Arbole.
 
Do you own any Hiram Green? I've been getting into him slowly. His style seems to suit me. I have Tryst, his fantastic orange blossom fragrance; Moonbeam, a tuberose; and Slowdive, a warm tobacco blossom with resin, dried fruits, honey, orange blossom, neroli and tuberose. Great for this time of year. Eagerly awaiting samples of Arcadia and Arbole.
I’ll be sure to check it out. I saw Slowdive was popular and it sounds fantastic. I might get their discovery set.
 
Well, someone had to buy the last bottle of Al Bayt Al Ateeq II and I decided it might as well be me 😍

Today Fedex is bringing me Hiram Green's new Ultra, "whose rich and radiant character brings to life the vibrant spirit of the 1980’s." Notes: narcissus, neroli, ylang ylang, jasmine, floral nectar, leather, hay, tobacco and resins. And later this week, I'm expecting a travel size of Profumum Roma's Acqua Viva: "the most amazingly authentic lemon scent we have ever found. It is the bracing scent of the zest – intense, bright and clean and without a drop of sugar in it." Notes:
Amalfi lemon, Sicilian broom flower, cypress, cedar.
It doesn’t get much better than Al Bayt Al Atiq.
 
Do you own any Hiram Green? I've been getting into him slowly. His style seems to suit me. I have Tryst, his fantastic orange blossom fragrance; Moonbeam, a tuberose; and Slowdive, a warm tobacco blossom with resin, dried fruits, honey, orange blossom, neroli and tuberose. Great for this time of year. Eagerly awaiting samples of Arcadia and Arbole.
Hiram Green is a favorite. With Teone Reinthal, my favorite Western natural perfumers. If you like carnation, try Philtre too!
 
Top