Olfactory Nomad
Smells so Oud
A full bottle of 1965 Indian Govt Mysore. Many thanks to Aroma Sublime and the current sale.🙏🤤
Very nice!A full bottle of 1965 Indian Govt Mysore. Many thanks to Aroma Sublime and the current sale.🙏🤤
Oh yeah!!Nha Trang KO! So glad I get the chance to add this one to my collection!
These are great. I have a smaller version and it does the job really well. It is very loud so be aware of that. Also, it can get extremely hot due to friction so do your grinding in short bursts.Medium capacity grain mill on the way... I need something capable of pulverizing sandalwood chips (and other tougher material) into a coarse sawdust type texture and I believe this is the best device to do it. I actually have accumulated quite a bit more sandalwood over the years then I will ever burn, and I want to try extracting a couple of the different batches.
View attachment 50630
Oh, you and I will get along 🙂 I first encountered Teone's fragrances last a year ago, and now I'm a superfan. Her work speaks to me. Any particular favorites?Hiram Green is a favorite. With Teone Reinthal, my favorite Western natural perfumers. If you like carnation, try Philtre too!
I can't wait to hear what you think of them! Hyde is supposed to be great. Unfortunately birch tar and I don't always get along.I ordered Philtre, Tryst, Hyde, and Slowdive samples.
The dry down is crazy good. Creamy, musky, primal with floral undertones. Thank goodness drydown does not project far but if someone comes closer to you, then just beware! It is utterly attractive.One more jar of HM Royal civet on the way from @SULAYM
Cannot let it pass by. I want to slather it daily. It just is really mind blowing. The raw paste is what I like to wear neat. No layering.
What do you do with it? Mix it, rub it or something?I'm out of control! Just bought a gram jar of SQ Zabad al Qamar - Oudique. All aboard the civet train! 🚉
I've been rubbing it on my sideburns. Don't need much.What do you do with it? Mix it, rub it or something?
It’s a very nice, smooth Hindi. Unfortunately it’s still overpriced IMO but a great oil nonetheless.EO Meghalaya 1977 inbound. Hoping it won’t dissappoint. Heard good things about it.