The Jade Blaze is very good. But if I can only afford only one, I would rather go for the Civet they have. They are the same price. You won’t believe how good that civet is. Any attar or oud layered with that civet is pure indulgence. Wearing it neat is also awesome.
I didn't even think about the civet. I've just been waiting on the new Jade Blaze and eyeing the Ghaliyah something fierce.

We'll see how hard Trumps tariffs hit me, and I might have to make another order soon and I'll pick some up if it's still available. I know they have upcoming releases that look incredible.
 
My name is Steve and I’m fragaholic

Group: Hi Steve

HM Royal Civet - SULAYM
Arrived and is amazing!!!

Jade musk version - SULAYM
Got free sample now going for mahogany cap

Oud Sultani: Surira - EO
This is SO good… the drydown in insane!!!! Don’t sleep on this

Fragheads Anonymous - EO
On Dan Browns recommendation

Funkberry - EO
Very interesting… different each time

Iris Noir - EO
Might catch and release… nothing wrong with just don’t think Iris is my thing

Bishara: Borneo 3000 - EO

Oud Session - Elkhaldi Studio

Dukkan - Elkhaldi Studio


We had a good month at work.
 
Haha maybe… he seems to have a budget that would fit that profile. Thank you, sir.

Proverbs 21:20 (KJV):

“There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.”

Pro-tip: Save this for your spouse….
 
Oh, you and I will get along 🙂 I first encountered Teone's fragrances last a year ago, and now I'm a superfan. Her work speaks to me. Any particular favorites?

I just got Hiram's newest, Ultra. Unfortunately I have a monster sinus infection and can only tell that it's very deep and rich, a bit of a departure from Tryst and Moonbeam at least.
Unfortunately, Teone Reinthal isn't shipping to the U.S. anymore, so my basic advice is buy anything you see that sounds like it might be to your taste. Some of my favorites are Bodhi Tree (great Mysore and amber), Bulgakov (dark, green, anise chypre), Francois (orange blossom, patchouli-driven chypre), Magdala (celebration of myrrh), and Portrait of Jaco (my favorite rose-patchouli).
 
Just arrived:

Thumun for Rare Oud - Hindi Moori rare (12 grams)

Can’t wait to burn this and extract that beautiful scent of rare Hindi Moori.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    Hindi Moori - rare.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 72
Top