SteveE
Oud to Joy
They ship in Novemberthoughts on dukkan or oud session they arrived yet?
They ship in Novemberthoughts on dukkan or oud session they arrived yet?
WelcomeHey Everyone! New Here!
Ordered and waiting for shipment:
ASO-Tamil Nadu Sandalwood
ASO Mysore
EOApothocare 1950s Fritzsche Vintage Mysore
EOApothocare Mysore Sandalwood Thick and Buttery
Rising Phoenix Mysore Ateek Pre 2k
Rising Phoenix Mysore Ume 2021
Rising Phoenix Man Musk Attar
Ali Brothers Sandalwood Oil
I went a little crazy, but i love sandalwood oil and wanted more variety and points of comparison. Already have EO Santal Royale and HM Sulaym Mysore, both of which i purchased almost 2 years ago (almost out of the Santal Royale).
I first was introduced to Mysore back in 2005 from a small amount i bought from a specialty store in Seattle. I'd like to find that exact oil but have no clue what year it was from. I seem to remember it being on the spicier woodsy side of the nose. I had put some of that oil on a car freshener paper board type stuff, and lodged it the vent of the taxi i was driving at the time, and it was crazy how many different layers i could smell as it dried off. so deep and heavenly.
Next i want to buy some oud, but i don't have any experience except for some samples i've received. the .25g oil samples seem to mostly get lost in the cap of the vial.
WelcomeHey Everyone! New Here!
Ordered and waiting for shipment:
ASO-Tamil Nadu Sandalwood
ASO Mysore
EOApothocare 1950s Fritzsche Vintage Mysore
EOApothocare Mysore Sandalwood Thick and Buttery
Rising Phoenix Mysore Ateek Pre 2k
Rising Phoenix Mysore Ume 2021
Rising Phoenix Man Musk Attar
Ali Brothers Sandalwood Oil
I went a little crazy, but i love sandalwood oil and wanted more variety and points of comparison. Already have EO Santal Royale and HM Sulaym Mysore, both of which i purchased almost 2 years ago (almost out of the Santal Royale).
I first was introduced to Mysore back in 2005 from a small amount i bought from a specialty store in Seattle. I'd like to find that exact oil but have no clue what year it was from. I seem to remember it being on the spicier woodsy side of the nose. I had put some of that oil on a car freshener paper board type stuff, and lodged it the vent of the taxi i was driving at the time, and it was crazy how many different layers i could smell as it dried off. so deep and heavenly.
Next i want to buy some oud, but i don't have any experience except for some samples i've received. the .25g oil samples seem to mostly get lost in the cap of the vial.
Too bad Gulf Oud doesn't ship to the US. They're quite affordable.Inbound:
Gulf Oud - Malaysian Oud Chips (30 grams)
Gulf Oud - Pure Indian Kalakassi Oud oil 3ml
It's a good one. Springtime in oil form for me.Oud Mamluk - Habzoud
I've had a sample for quite a while now and decided it is time for a full bottle! I love the sweetness and florals of this co-distillation. I may need to get Sultan Hijau at some point too..... There's something about A. rostrata.
Interested to hear what you think of this one, Joe.Oh and a gram of oudiques Animalis.
Waaaah - thanks for the reminder. My calendar didn’t alert me for some reason.just ordered .1 of black and green hon kyara from Kangitten 🙂
Nicely done!Waaaah - thanks for the reminder. My calendar didn’t alert me for some reason.
Picked up the same as you. 0.1 of each. I think I got the last of the black.
Mate I don't blame you, especially considering the bonkers discount Al Hashimi have going on. The amounts of times I've looked at their page you'd think I was a crackhead😂Thought I’d have another bite of the cherry at Al Hashimi…got 2.5g each of:
Al Gha'liyah
Manipur Atiq
Sylhet Sultani 80
I definitely need to stop buying frags now for this year. I was doing so well, but came crashing off the wagon! 😖😅
How is Manipur Atiq 2005? Anyone know about this oil please let us know?Thought I’d have another bite of the cherry at Al Hashimi…got 2.5g each of:
Al Gha'liyah
Manipur Atiq
Sylhet Sultani 80
I definitely need to stop buying frags now for this year. I was doing so well, but came crashing off the wagon! 😖😅
Will let you all know. AND, I too have been visiting the Al Hashimi website. I wrote Nadeem and told him my budget and asked him to pick something out for me!Interested to hear what you think of this one, Joe.