Waaaah - thanks for the reminder. My calendar didn’t alert me for some reason.

Picked up the same as you. 0.1 of each. I think I got the last of the black.
Also managed to get a point of each. Plus the stick version of the green and one of purple. Whoo hoo! This is my first purchase of real wild Kyara. I'm ready to never look back lol.
 
This little stencil burner looks nicely designed and it comes with a tamping tool for laying down an ash bed (on which to burn the powder trail). this is an improvement over the earlier model which used fire retardant felt pads as a base instead of the ash bed. I would definitely like one of these some time though I can't really justify the expense currently.
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
This little stencil burner looks nicely designed and it comes with a tamping tool for laying down an ash bed (on which to burn the powder trail). this is an improvement over the earlier model which used fire retardant felt pads as a base instead of the ash bed. I would definitely like one of these some time though I can't really justify the expense currently.
View attachment 50934
Yeah, I like this as well. I've been eyeing it off for quite a while.
 
Fomo kicked in. On the way for me too. but I think since you are in the UK, you will get it much sooner than me
😄😄😄 can't go wrong with a wild hindi brother, especially with this particular one, sounds magnificent. Have been searching for posts regarding it but couldn't find anything.
And yes I think so as its a local delivery as opposed to a US delivery
 
😄😄😄 can't go wrong with a wild hindi brother, especially with this particular one, sounds magnificent. Have been searching for posts regarding it but couldn't find anything.
And yes I think so as its a local delivery as opposed to a US delivery
Yeah, I think I now know what profile I like the most. It is definitely vintage hindis with slight hay, leather, boozy, old dusty books, purple incense, liquorish etc

That’s what I am after.
 
😄😄😄 can't go wrong with a wild hindi brother, especially with this particular one, sounds magnificent. Have been searching for posts regarding it but couldn't find anything.
And yes I think so as its a local delivery as opposed to a US delivery
I also have the EO Meghalaya 1977. That one is crazy good. Has the exact profile I am after.
Opens with Cannabis like profile almost similar to malay ultime with very subtle hay and leaves an after taste in the throat, in a good way. Then more gentle leather and purple in the middle and then amazing dry down with old dusty books with purple incense wafting. Long lasting as well.
But one word of caution. It does not project much though and also need a little bit fatter swipe to enjoy it thoroughly. Not an oud for daily swipe and go about the day kind.
But definitely for relaxing, quite moments.
 
I also have the EO Meghalaya 1977. That one is crazy good. Has the exact profile I am after.
Opens with Cannabis like profile almost similar to malay ultime with very subtle hay and leaves an after taste in the throat, in a good way. Then more gentle leather and purple in the middle and then amazing dry down with old dusty books with purple incense wafting. Long lasting as well.
But one word of caution. It does not project much though and also need a little bit fatter swipe to enjoy it thoroughly. Not an oud for daily swipe and go about the day kind.
But definitely for relaxing, quite moments.
I was considering purchasing a smaller size of that one to test it out as its still available. But if not then I'm hoping something similar will become available somewhere down the line
 
I was considering purchasing a smaller size of that one to test it out as its still available. But if not then I'm hoping something similar will become available somewhere down the line
I believe Haflong SQ is better. Yes Meghalaya 1977 is very good and has its own place/profile but as a user and not as a connoisseur, Haflong SQ will do the job.
 
My first time getting anything from Kangiiten. Picked up 0.2g of Hon-kyara Green oil. How do you guys heat it?
Put the whole sliver on subitism or shave it and just put some shavings on the heater?
 
My first time getting anything from Kangiiten. Picked up 0.2g of Hon-kyara Green oil. How do you guys heat it?
Put the whole sliver on subitism or shave it and just put some shavings on the heater?
First, congratulations. Secondly, you'll only need tiny, tiny shavings. I probably wouldn't put it on a sub. You really want a handheld heater that you can bring up close to your nose.
 
Top