Is this the mini?Just arrived:
New Miki Lee Upgraded Sub
Near Sinking CK
5A Kynam Oud Corners (90% underwater)
High Quality Natural Kynam Blocks
AAA Grade Kynam Chips
View attachment 51033
View attachment 51034
View attachment 51035
Do it!Aah - I might have to get one of them as well 🤪
Nope the mini is only sold for the chinese market. That's the last updated version of her standard Subitism !Is this the mini?
Was looking at that too but she wasn't too content with the model yet apparently?
Looks mini enough to me then 🤣Nope the mini is only sold for the chinese market. That's the last updated version of her standard Subitism !
This is the upgraded sub. Not sure about mini. But she told me I'm getting the brand new upgraded sub. Really easy to use.Is this the mini?
Was looking at that too but she wasn't too content with the model yet apparently?
Got your package from Alhashimi?Have one on the way In Sha Allah. Will be happy to share my thoughts with you.
Not at the moment. Spoke to Nadeem yesterday and its due to be despatched on Monday I believe. So hopefully early next week. I'm assuming majority of the orders will be going out in the same batch including yours if it hasn't been despatched already ?Got your package from Alhashimi?
i can see the appeal!Nine Regions is currently selling semi processed CK logs for a good price. I like getting my hands on wood to clean up further just because it's a fun thing to do. I'll be able to cut it up into the chip size I want and clean out the inside of the logs. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...o.order_list.order_list_main.4.4a891802K2IWjI
For sure! They're the kind of thing one could carve a design into or even create a pendant to wear. I see those selling for hundreds of dollars sometimes. Hmm..could potentially be a side hustle?i can see the appeal!
Got your kangiiten order?Noice.
Got our Kangiiten order? It taking foreverAnticipating the following from Kangiiten:
My 3rd box of EID 2025 Incense
Jian Feng Peak Incense
and Hainan Premium Aloes Powder