Just received my packaged from Nine Regions which was supposed to be a 20g log of CK. I've just opened the box to find it completely empty!!! I don't know which company Aliexpress use to ship with but this isn't the first time I've had something like this go missing. Last time it was a few different incenses which were replaced with very cheap computer parts. Not happy!

Wtf that's crazy ! Did your package has been opened by your local customs ?

By "log", do you mean a whole block ? I regularly buy blocks from him, and the shipping time is much longer than with the chips (through "Cainao shipping", which is a low priority shipping method compared to the standard AliExpress shipping option).

A kynam block from 9 Regions ⬇️

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Wtf that's crazy ! Did your package has been opened by your local customs ?

By "log", do you mean a whole block ? I regularly buy blocks from him, and the shipping time is much longer than with the chips (through "Cainao shipping", which is a low priority shipping method compared to the standard AliExpress shipping option).

A kynam block from 9 Regions ⬇️

View attachment 51262
Alright, so an update. After much back and forth from Pang, it turns out that AliExpress sent my purchases from him in two seperate packages and the one with the wood in it was still on it's way. It seems he does not do the packing himself.
They have now arrived and we're all good. Makes life difficult when the tracking he was using won't work once it arrives in Australia.
1000013251.jpg
 
Alright, so an update. After much back and forth from Pang, it turns out that AliExpress sent my purchases from him in two seperate packages and the one with the wood in it was still on it's way. It seems he does not do the packing himself.
They have now arrived and we're all good. Makes life difficult when the tracking he was using won't work once it arrives in Australia.View attachment 51263


Nice ! I better understand why you used the term "logs" ; you bought some "half cleaned" blocks !

For the tracking, I use parcelsapp, it pulls out the info of all the carriers.

Happy carving !
 
Alright, so an update. After much back and forth from Pang, it turns out that AliExpress sent my purchases from him in two seperate packages and the one with the wood in it was still on it's way. It seems he does not do the packing himself.
They have now arrived and we're all good. Makes life difficult when the tracking he was using won't work once it arrives in Australia.View attachment 51263
Glad that worked out! I like the looks of those pieces...
 
An Agarwood dispatched a parcel containing a heater, chips, Nha Trang Special Oud, Nha Trang Oud and other goodies on 10/5/2025. Package arrived in Alaska, USA collected tariffs and fees. Then over a month later notified me they are returning to sender after inspection. wtf

An Agarwood is a gem, he prepped an entire new package and forwarded to me without hesitation. Amazing integrity! He deserves an "Atta Boy" a few times over.

Now today he was informed that the carrier on his side has redirected the package back to USA, presumably for delivery to me.

An Agarwood is an exceptional vendor, overwhelming generosity as none of the shipping issues are under his control !
 
I’m going to burn the hell out of it and fumigate everything in site! I forgot to write inbound. I found a good deal for 1 kilo but not sure of the quality. 1/4 kilo actually isn’t that much but I’ll be sure to post. This is what two 125grams boxes look like so you get an idea.

I had sent it to the vendor to show that the quality was the same and I was not happy. Still waiting to see how they’ll make me a happy customer. They’re usually reliable. But they look identical even though they’re different grades.

I enjoy kynam’s scent and longevity. And the fact that it’s natural.
@Mr.P This is what 1/4 kilo (250g) of CK looks like. Not burning anything now. Probably in the morning before work. The pieces are huge and I need to cut them in half. It’s heavier than it looks.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    250g Kynam .webp
    168.2 KB · Views: 120
@Mr.P This is what 1/4 kilo (250g) of CK looks like. Not burning anything now. Probably in the morning before work. The pieces are huge and I need to cut them in half. It’s heavier than it looks.
That's a lot of wood right there! Again, you must have one heck of a collection. It may not seem like a lot to you but it's not every day around here we see people talking about getting 250 g of this and a kilogram of that!
 
That's a lot of wood right there! Again, you must have one heck of a collection. It may not seem like a lot to you but it's not every day around here we see people talking about getting 250 g of this and a kilogram of that!
I’m thinking of just getting a kilo. There are some offers I’m seeing on social media for a kilo. It used to be that ide see on social media offers of 125g, then 250g, now a whole 1KG.
 
Wild Philippines and Shin Kyara Purple from kangiiten. This time with dhl.
My previous order is still in customs. I didn’t see the option of dhl earlier when ordering the green hon-kyara.
I don’t know how long will that take.
Folks here who recently ordered the hon-kyara from kangiiten with regular shipping (non-dhl) to US, did your order arrive?
 
Wild Philippines and Shin Kyara Purple from kangiiten. This time with dhl.
My previous order is still in customs. I didn’t see the option of dhl earlier when ordering the green hon-kyara.
I don’t know how long will that take.
Folks here who recently ordered the hon-kyara from kangiiten with regular shipping (non-dhl) to US, did your order arrive?
I didn’t see the DHL option either.
 
An Agarwood dispatched a parcel containing a heater, chips, Nha Trang Special Oud, Nha Trang Oud and other goodies on 10/5/2025. Package arrived in Alaska, USA collected tariffs and fees. Then over a month later notified me they are returning to sender after inspection. wtf

An Agarwood is a gem, he prepped an entire new package and forwarded to me without hesitation. Amazing integrity! He deserves an "Atta Boy" a few times over.

Now today he was informed that the carrier on his side has redirected the package back to USA, presumably for delivery to me.

An Agarwood is an exceptional vendor, overwhelming generosity as none of the shipping issues are under his control !
His premium chips are amazing !!
 
Top