I wanna hear you guys tell us about maroke 1982 as soon as you get it!
it’s really one of a kind and the legend is real for a reason
Glad it got to you safely brother! Enjoy the "beard"oil.😉Just recieved a package of soroor from @Olfactory Nomad
I ran out of two bottles of this attar. It is a legend.Glad it got to you safely brother! Enjoy the "beard"oil.😉
As soon as I checked out Thuraya there were two left and now they are all gone.Couldn’t hold back.
Jamaal ASO
Thuraya ASO
Try contacting Shareef, there could be more. He may just have to update the site.As soon as I checked out Thuraya there were two left and now they are all gone.
I was thinking to get an additional one to keep for 10 years down the line.
Dahn al Oudh Moattaq oil — lucky guy. I can’t find this in the States at a responsible price, that won’t take 3 weeks to get in.Nothing new or novel, but I have an Ajmal haul coming through with these:
Mukhallat DO Moattaq CPO
Dahn al Oudh Moattaq oil