OudhJourney
True Ouddict
Al Malek Qadeem sample from ASO
and a bottle of Jamaal.
Jamaal is an irreplaceable gem. Need to keep a backup bottle.
and a bottle of Jamaal.
Jamaal is an irreplaceable gem. Need to keep a backup bottle.
Lots of odds and ends:
* Golden Sanctuary and Prayers/Wordless from Joe;
* Teone's Bittersweet from ebay;
* another old Teone, Sacred, from Mercari;
* Mexican pine resin from Apothecary's Garden;
* two Ensars that I could have sworn I already own, Hainan attar and Santal Sultan;
* a 10" latex-and-coil mattress. Okay, y'all don't care about this but my beloved 11-year-old dog can no longer jump onto the 15" mattress which is way too soft anyways. Fingers crossed.
It's the most important thing on the list 😂I love how you included the mattress for your furry friend 😄 anything incoming is an inbound so why not
I read it, it has been a long time. It was engaging for sure.This just landed on my doorstep with a resounding thud. I've been enjoying watching the show. Has anyone else read this book?View attachment 51675
did'nt read but watched series amazingThis just landed on my doorstep with a resounding thud. I've been enjoying watching the show. Has anyone else read this book?View attachment 51675
I should read it. I liked the show, but the actor playing the Englishman made it almost unbearable 😅This just landed on my doorstep with a resounding thud. I've been enjoying watching the show. Has anyone else read this book?View attachment 51675
I do agree with that. Awful fake accent.I'm should read it. I liked the show, but the guy playing the English man made it almost unbearable 😅
Did you read it in the '70s too? 😁I read it, it has been a long time. It was engaging for sure.
I think it was early 90's for me! I remember about the same amount you do. 🙂Did you read it in the '70s too? 😁
I remember enjoying it, but don't remember a whole lot more. Would like to watch the series sometime.
I remember being a kid in my footed pajamas watching it with my mom and dad in the 70’s. My dad read the books and was really into the series/movie. I don’t recall it in the 90;s, but there isn’t much I recall from the 1990s, and I never read the books. I was more into Disney and as I got older, World Literature and philosophy, the existentialists. Sartre and de Beauvoir were my muses even if I had a diffcult time with their atheism.I should read it. I liked the show, but the actor playing the Englishman made it almost unbearable 😅
Rosa Arabica and Violet Animale: What great names! I wish I could come up with names as seamlessly as that. And I looked up “Violet Animale” @Faizal_p What ann original composition. Obviously you know your materials! Quite original—it sounds great. Surely your wife will love it, @SteveE . Sadly it is sold out; I would have loved to tried a sample of it. Enjoy!Arriving today from the UK - from what has to be one of my top three favorite houses for oil and spray….
Faizal Privée
Rozā Arabica
Musc et Vanille
Violet Animale <~~ gift for my wife (shhhhh)
Thank you @Faizal_p !!!
Hi Joe, I'm launching 4 new fragrances as my Signature Line. These will be a mainstay for the foreseeable future with others coming in and out as specials.Rosa Arabica and Violet Animale: What great names! I wish I could come up with names as seamlessly as that. And I looked up “Violet Animale” @Faizal_p What ann original composition. Obviously you know your materials! Quite original—it sounds great. Surely your wife will love it, @SteveE . Sadly it is sold out; I would have loved to tried a sample of it. Enjoy!
Oh my gosh, these are such amazing scents, truly truly… i am amazedArriving today from the UK - from what has to be one of my top three favorite houses for oil and spray….
Faizal Privée
Rozā Arabica
Musc et Vanille
Violet Animale <~~ gift for my wife (shhhhh)
Thank you @Faizal_p !!!
I will. I’m quite attached to all naturals or nearly naturals.Hi Joe, I'm launching 4 new fragrances as my Signature Line. These will be a mainstay for the foreseeable future with others coming in and out as specials.
Violet Animale, Kinam Absolut, VerdiGris and Musc et Vanille. Keep an eye out!
Wear and enjoy your oils, make memories with them. Don't leave them on shelves untouched, wear them daily and as often as you feel like it. Describe them with your own vocabulary, incorporate the essence of what you're feeling, the experience of where you've lived, through the culture, the foods, the drinks, the events, tie what you're smelling to them so you may help us experience a new depth we might have failed to experience or captured in our assessments.And if you guys can say anything that u does different if you started nowadays, im happy to hear!