surprise early arrival of a package today, with some interesting contents.

A particular species of cyperus,
Australian (plantation album) sandalwood, tonga sandalwood,
papua sandalwood CO2,
aged patchouli

This package was there on my doorstep just when I was heading out to bring a meal to my father for the holiday, somewhat disruptive timing because I couldn't ignore the package given the contents. 🙂
 
I’ve become quite active on the secondary market and have a whole bunch of EO sprays coming - various sizes including decants
- some are trades.
I will definitely be branching out to other houses, but I’m establishing, like I did with oils, what I like what I don’t like and then I’m going from there.

Qi Nan
Borneo 3000 (spray)
Aroha Kyaku
No 1: Kuru Kawa
Monsieur Oud
Homeros Saigon (getting a back up, I love this one)
 
I couldn't help myself. I've had to (yes, that's right, I HAD TO), 😛😀 buy a little more of this incredible Japanese sandalwood from Aroma Sublime, this time being Zen One. It's just too rare and unique and I doubt something like this will ever come along again. Also, being a collectors grade oil, I can't use it as liberally as I might like having just a gram of it. This is super special occasion oil only. What a treat. The holiday special that's currently on offer made it too good to pass up. I've also gone for a gram of the new Indonesian sandalwood and beaver musk maceration. Yum!
 
Impatiently waiting on a package from my newest favorite perfumer. The package is coming from a London boutique with a French name carrying work from a Ukranian woman, Nata Dyshliuk, living in Kyiv.

Nata and I "talked", this morning on Instagram and she's okay. She said the bombing the other night was terrifying, and they're living in total blackout now. It's amazing that she's been making these beautiful creations under such conditions.

I have a sample of one of the two bottles coming in, English Garden, and it's absolutely the prettiest thing I've ever smelled. "Pretty" isn't my normal aesthetic, but this is out of this world. The second, Smoked Plum Tea, is a blind buy, but seems an easy bet with her talent. I'm just disappointed I didn't find her till four of her other fragrances in this tiny launch had sold out.
 
Oh yeah! And a nice new box! Thankyou brother @Oudique 💚🙏
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
I couldn't help myself. I've had to (yes, that's right, I HAD TO), 😛😀 buy a little more of this incredible Japanese sandalwood from Aroma Sublime, this time being Zen One. It's just too rare and unique and I doubt something like this will ever come along again.
What is this oil like compared to other sandalwood oils? 😍
 
Impatiently waiting on a package from my newest favorite perfumer. The package is coming from a London boutique with a French name carrying work from a Ukranian woman, Nata Dyshliuk, living in Kyiv.

Nata and I "talked", this morning on Instagram and she's okay. She said the bombing the other night was terrifying, and they're living in total blackout now. It's amazing that she's been making these beautiful creations under such conditions.

I have a sample of one of the two bottles coming in, English Garden, and it's absolutely the prettiest thing I've ever smelled. "Pretty" isn't my normal aesthetic, but this is out of this world. The second, Smoked Plum Tea, is a blind buy, but seems an easy bet with her talent. I'm just disappointed I didn't find her till four of her other fragrances in this tiny launch had sold out.
What’s the name of the boutique?
 
Scent Talks
Musk Amber
Red Hot Rose
Luxe Vetiver II
Pheromone Intense
Golden Tobacco
Jannatul Mawa
Majmua Samawia

Laddawan Oud
Trat - Sweet Flowers
Trat - Leather Sweet
Prachin - Red Sweet
Prachinburi 2003

Also have Habzoud - Al Jannah Finale coming in tomorrow since I only initially bought a gram but ended up really loving it. Eyeing Oudique - Cambodi Sultan and Royal Jardin next, and then I’ll probably calm down with the purchases until at least Ramadan 😭

Excited about Ramadan inspired fragrances though, and also Elysium II whenever that comes out.
 
Scent Talks
Musk Amber
Red Hot Rose
Luxe Vetiver II
Pheromone Intense
Golden Tobacco
Jannatul Mawa
Majmua Samawia

Laddawan Oud
Trat - Sweet Flowers
Trat - Leather Sweet
Prachin - Red Sweet
Prachinburi 2003

Also have Habzoud - Al Jannah Finale coming in tomorrow since I only initially bought a gram but ended up really loving it. Eyeing Oudique - Cambodi Sultan and Royal Jardin next, and then I’ll probably calm down with the purchases until at least Ramadan 😭

Excited about Ramadan inspired fragrances though, and also Elysium II whenever that comes out.
Red Hot Rose 🌹 is amazing to pair with any of Scent Talks’ blends.

Laddawan Oud is great too.
 
Last edited:
Top