Glandestine
Oud Fan
Put an order for some Hainan CK from Nine Regions... And just saw this listing : anyone know what "Tuchen" means ? Is this some kind of Soil agarwood from Hainan ?
If this is the sinking Sri Lankan you are in for a treat because they are amazing!My first ouddict order from Habzoud is en route. I got some oils and some walla patta chips. It seems to have landed in my city today, despite being scheduled for delivery in 5 days, so let's see! Extremely hyped!
'tis what I hear, cannot wait to try for myself.@Habz786 products punch high for their weight for sure. Enjoy that!
Woaw, that Doha is something else! I think you’d best take off a day and calmly enjoy all the goodies. 😍😍😍'tis what I hear, cannot wait to try for myself.
I also have samples of Jinkoh Sunset in Assam and Doha coming in.
I mean, my sick days from work did just roll over...and I'm spikin an oud feverWoaw, that Doha is something else! I think you’d best take off a day and calmly enjoy all the goodies. 😍😍😍

They are here! 😍I'm eagerly awaiting all of these 🥹 from @Tabeer_Oud:
1. Attar Agra
2. Shamama Royale
3. Ward Yaqoot
4. Coeur de santal
5. Kyara Classique
6. Sultan Altamash
7. Ward Al Wurood
....and samples of a few more😃
Habzoud is honestly one of the best places to start and sets the bar high for future purchases. We're lucky to have him.My first Ouddict order is also inbound from Habzoud.
I went with his Oud sample kit and I'm pretty excited to get testing.
Hopefully arrive at some point next week 😁
Very happy to hear it!Habzoud is honestly one of the best places to start and sets the bar high for future purchases. We're lucky to have him.
Good to hear! I was considering a purchase.If this is the sinking Sri Lankan you are in for a treat because they are amazing!
Whoops, I'm sorry but I think you might change the 'bad' into 'good' influence once you've smelled it! 🙂You are such a bad influence 😂 I just ordered that sinking Sri Lankan from @Habz786. With any luck it will be here next week. ... Now tell me about the Doha. What is it and who's selling it? 😁