Wear and enjoy your oils, make memories with them. Don't leave them on shelves untouched, wear them daily and as often as you feel like it. Describe them with your own vocabulary, incorporate the essence of what you're feeling, the experience of where you've lived, through the culture, the foods, the drinks, the events, tie what you're smelling to them so you may help us experience a new depth we might have failed to experience or captured in our assessments.

But really, enjoy the oils, wear them often, it takes a long time to use them up, and the phantom scent like memories they'll create only come about with extensive experience. Try and record your emotions and what you're smelling in Portuguese if that's easier, and then translate them after! Make the whole process smooth, effortless and fun! And find enjoyment in every oil! :raisedhands:
Amazing my brother! I’ll do this starting tomorrow. I really enjoying using my ouds, and start to selling my sprays because give me strength to keep growing in this oud world.

I’ll never forget the first time that I put my nose on Juriah from sultan pasha. Totally changed me, not only my perceive of smelling, but change me as a person. Is like to find a gold pot. And every new oud that I try I get this same feeling. Is amazing 😭🙏🏻
 
Al Hashimi - Al Hind

Leather, Chocolate, Orange

Such a delicious gourmand. It reminds me of those Terrys' chocolate oranges that are so popular this time of year.

Glad I could get some. I've been rather fond of Ghallia Abbasi so having some of it's ingredients neat is a treat.
 
Last edited:
Wear and enjoy your oils, make memories with them. Don't leave them on shelves untouched, wear them daily and as often as you feel like it. Describe them with your own vocabulary, incorporate the essence of what you're feeling, the experience of where you've lived, through the culture, the foods, the drinks, the events, tie what you're smelling to them so you may help us experience a new depth we might have failed to experience or captured in our assessments.

But really, enjoy the oils, wear them often, it takes a long time to use them up, and the phantom scent like memories they'll create only come about with extensive experience. Try and record your emotions and what you're smelling in Portuguese if that's easier, and then translate them after! Make the whole process smooth, effortless and fun! And find enjoyment in every oil! :raisedhands:
That was very poetic and inspired me to do some huge swipes 🙂
 
Inbound:

Lupus & Vega - Agarwood Shamama Attar (2.5g) x2
Scent Talks - Embellished Oud 3g
Scent Talks - Kehwa samarkand 3g
Scent Talks - Red hot rose III 3g
Samples
Cigare oud, King Sa'ud, Jamal al ardh, Ghaliya Afzal
Oud and Misk - Chinese CK Oud chips 1/4 kilo (250g)
Manzar Oudh - Kalakassi
Manzar Oudh - Meghalaya
 
Last edited:
Inbound:

Lupus & Vega - Agarwood Shamama Attar (2.5g) x2
Scent Talks - Embellished Oud 3g
Scent Talks - Kehwa samarkand 3g
Scent Talks - Red hot rose III 3g
Samples
Cigare oud, King Sa'ud, Jamal al ardh, Ghaliya Afzal
Oud and Misk - Chinese CK Oud chips 1/4 kilo (250g)
Manzar Oudh - Kalakassi
Manzar Oudh - Meghalaya
Woohoo! Now you’ll have enough for a while!
 
Got this little lot awaiting me on the other side of the North Sea. Will be nice to come back to in the New Year.

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
HM Badshah Sulaym landed today. As others have mentioned so many times this is one of the best Hindis, I have to agree with that.
I have to revisit my sample of this. Those sulaym HM oils were each quite interesting.

I just swiped a bit... this is pretty dignified. I get leathery, waxy, a musky/ animalic sense, but the overall impact is reasonably restrained, agrestic but not fecal. The suede/leather qualities is actually pretty distinctive and there is another facet that brings to mind another oil I am trying to pin down, I think it's actually mimosa absolute. I'm in the middle of cooking things so there's all kinds of interfering aromas but I'm enjoying that mimosa note in the presence of the leather and suede features of the oil.
 
Top