Nice little haul for my first buy from Wa No Kaori Incense,
Shoyeido Nankun.
Shoyeido Myokaku.
Yamadamatsu Hojo Assortment 3 types 1 stick each.
Yamadamatsu Sandalwood Wood Chips with Tatogami Wrap.
Seikado Premium Incense Trial Set 8 types 1 stick each.
I have the economy size box of Nanking and a box of Mayo-Kaku. A sad replacement for Translucent Path, but a very nice kyara indeed. Not in the same league as Myo-ho or Sho-Kaku.
 
My sister-in-law ordered me the HM Mysore from Sulaym as a gift! I heard the news and rushed down to collect the parcel😂. Upon opening it, there were 2 samples, Khadijah and Rosa Oud, so for that, thank you @SULAYM . Also included were some oud frankincense sticks, which I will burn before Jummah tomorrow إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ

Taking a swipe of the HM Mysore, I was immediately greeted by sweet, buttery nuances with a creamy, lactonic character, almost like coconut to my nose? As it develops, warm spice and wood emerge, perfectly balanced without any harshness. My love for this brand grows stronger every day. I can't wait to see what's to come in the future 👀
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    20251120_175054.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 64
Nice little haul for my first buy from Wa No Kaori Incense,
Shoyeido Nankun.
Shoyeido Myokaku.
Yamadamatsu Hojo Assortment 3 types 1 stick each.
Yamadamatsu Sandalwood Wood Chips with Tatogami Wrap.
Seikado Premium Incense Trial Set 8 types 1 stick each.
I remember really enjoying that Nankun! Has that nice shoyeido sweet rei ryoko mix (a bit like fenugreek, curry).
 
I remember really enjoying that Nankun! Has that nice shoyeido sweet rei ryoko mix (a bit like fenugreek, curry).
It's definitely one of my favourites. I scored a half box of it randomly off Ebay a couple of years ago and have only just finished it. Some sticks I just need to never run out of.
 
Top