The Assamese wunderkind @Manzar Oudh has done it again.

Great first impressions from all three products. The perfume is like a fine cognac… boozy grapes, overripe tropical fruits, fruit preserves, florals and a woody, slightly leathery base, without being too sweet.

And that is the blondest-looking Cambodi I’ve ever had the pleasure of swiping…the profile reminds me of North Thai. Bananas, more overripe fruits, beautifully sweet. Swiping it with the perfume is an unbelievable treat. Instant de-stress!

IMG_1348.webp
 
The Assamese wunderkind @Manzar Oudh has done it again.

Great first impressions from all three products. The perfume is like a fine cognac… boozy grapes, overripe tropical fruits, fruit preserves, florals and a woody, slightly leathery base, without being too sweet.

And that is the blondest-looking Cambodi I’ve ever had the pleasure of swiping…the profile reminds me of North Thai. Bananas, more overripe fruits, beautifully sweet. Swiping it with the perfume is an unbelievable treat. Instant de-stress!

View attachment 55688
Thank you so much brother...
 
this is an outbound anticipation for me which will be an inbound for @An Najwa - a collection of samples and a couple of bottles of perfume as well which aren't pictured here.

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!


very happy to have found a way to get these to him...
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_1996.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Very Excited for these
Thank you ☺️
i'm so happy to get these out to you my friend I wish we were neighbors and we could just share them more naturally. When I think back over the various things I have acquired from you all of the interesting oils and samples and specimens… if I added up all the time that I spent enjoying those materials I wonder how many days / weeks of enjoyment that would be? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these and by the time you get them I'll have another couple dozen things I want to send you so let me know the next time this is possible.
 
The Assamese wunderkind @Manzar Oudh has done it again.

Great first impressions from all three products. The perfume is like a fine cognac… boozy grapes, overripe tropical fruits, fruit preserves, florals and a woody, slightly leathery base, without being too sweet.

And that is the blondest-looking Cambodi I’ve ever had the pleasure of swiping…the profile reminds me of North Thai. Bananas, more overripe fruits, beautifully sweet. Swiping it with the perfume is an unbelievable treat. Instant de-stress!

View attachment 55688
I follow him on Instagram and have long been tempted. Glad to see him reviewed on here.

Haha, just saw by his response to your post that he’s on here as well. That’s what I get for not scrolling down.
 
I follow him on Instagram and have long been tempted. Glad to see him reviewed on here.

Haha, just saw by his response to your post that he’s on here as well. That’s what I get for not scrolling down.
I've never tried anything from him but he looks like a great guy, very very passionate, down-to-earth, and all reviews i've read speak positively. Might go ahead and order a few things
 
A thesmokewalkers order of orange frank sacra e.o., yemeni myrrh to burn, some infused jojobas, a couple packs of coal to burn with and a re-up of the boswellia honey i love so much.
Just arrived, everything is beautiful. The orange frank sacra eo is very smooth and well balanced. Burned a small chunk of the myrrh already too, a very calming and soothing, meditative spice and honey warmth. The giant resin chunk is an orange sacra tear sample.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_0591.webp
    219.1 KB · Views: 0
The Assamese wunderkind @Manzar Oudh has done it again.

Great first impressions from all three products. The perfume is like a fine cognac… boozy grapes, overripe tropical fruits, fruit preserves, florals and a woody, slightly leathery base, without being too sweet.

And that is the blondest-looking Cambodi I’ve ever had the pleasure of swiping…the profile reminds me of North Thai. Bananas, more overripe fruits, beautifully sweet. Swiping it with the perfume is an unbelievable treat. Instant de-stress!

View attachment 55688
Inbound:

Manzar Oudh - Qahir @Alamande all the notes you mentioned got me interested!
+ some sample goodies from Manzar
AlMokhlif Oud - Hindi Sella Oud Chips (Above Super) 25g
AlKhudir Oud - Royal Hindi Oud Chips 28g
Bourhan Oud - Royal Aromatic Oud
 
Last edited:
Top