I have samples coming and UPS is trying to charge me $35 for a package for which all shipping has already been paid.
I'm not paying it. Again last time it was like 30 bucks for an $.80 import fee. Bunch of clowns trying to kill small businesses and funnel money to the big ones.
 
Received this yesterday. Brand new bottles and labels. Very impressed. Don't sit on the fence with this oil. It's incredible.
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Inbound:

Oudstories - Filipino Bicol Forest Oud
I’ve been wanting to try Filipino Oud for a long time!

AlMishal Oud - Legacy of Jebreen Oud 2
Ambergris, 30 year old Cambodi Oud, SQ Oud, Henry Jacques Jebreen

AlMishal Oud - Saint Tropez Oud
Rare Filipino Oud, 30 year old Cambodi Oud, Henry Jacques Concentrated Composition Oils

AlKhudir Oud - SQ Blend (1 tola)
Sultani Oud Blend, Henry Jacques, Sultani Rose oil, Musk

Latimah - SQ Shammama

Sulaym - Mysuru Orris
 
Last edited:
How does it work?
I took a couple of pics and posted them above but I think you must have missed the post? As @Kareema Toutounji is viewing this thread maybe it would be best for her to explain and answer those questions you had earlier. It's extremely well researched and I think will be a valid and useful tool going forward. Essential reading :praying:😉
 
I took a couple of pics and posted them above but I think you must have missed the post? As @Kareema Toutounji is viewing this thread maybe it would be best for her to explain and answer those questions you had earlier. It's extremely well researched and I think will be a valid and useful tool going forward. Essential reading :praying:😉

I'll look further up thread. I have a memory of a screenshot or two from a while ago. Look forward to learning a little more about it as they start to arrive
 
Got some Wild Naga coming from Manzar.

This is the first project I have seen where a distiller has documented travelling off road into the forest, dealing with insects, heat and mud, before felling the specific tree used for the distillation.


I only wish he could have shown us more of the process, but it’s understandable that he would want to keep his cards close to his chest. I couldn’t not buy this one. Look how blonde the oil is. It’s unsoaked, I’m excited.
 
Got some Wild Naga coming from Manzar.

This is the first project I have seen where a distiller has documented travelling off road into the forest, dealing with insects, heat and mud, before felling the specific tree used for the distillation.


I only wish he could have shown us more of the process, but it’s understandable that he would want to keep his cards close to his chest. I couldn’t not buy this one. Look how blonde the oil is. It’s unsoaked, I’m excited.
It’s not showing the content to me….its showing random videos unrelated to what you wanna show.
 
Got some Wild Naga coming from Manzar.

This is the first project I have seen where a distiller has documented travelling off road into the forest, dealing with insects, heat and mud, before felling the specific tree used for the distillation.


I only wish he could have shown us more of the process, but it’s understandable that he would want to keep his cards close to his chest. I couldn’t not buy this one. Look how blonde the oil is. It’s unsoaked, I’m excited.
I’ve been thinking of grabbing this one.
 
Top