Bonjour, salam alaykum à tout le forum, je viens de France j'étais déjà un amoureux du mukhallat, du oud, de l'encens, de la parfumerie...
En cherchant des fournitures pour faire ma propre macération je suis tombée sur ce forum qui est une mine d'or !
Un véritable refuge pour les passionnés
Welcome!
 
Bonjour, salam alaykum à tout le forum, je viens de France j'étais déjà un amoureux du mukhallat, du oud, de l'encens, de la parfumerie...
En cherchant des fournitures pour faire ma propre macération je suis tombée sur ce forum qui est une mine d'or !
Un véritable refuge pour les passionnés
alaykum salaam @Bozoud 🙂
 
Al salam alaykum,

My name is Eissa and I’m an artist based in LA. I’ve been following this forum for quite a while now since I became interested in perfumery. I’m a bearded man and about a year ago I decided I want to launch a beard care company for oils and such, so I started learning to create scents for my beard oils and that’s basically what sparked my interest. Looking forward to get to know and learn from everyone!
 
Al salam alaykoum,

Je m'appelle Eissa et je suis un artiste basé à Los Angeles. Je suis ce forum depuis un bon moment maintenant que je me suis intéressé à la parfumerie. Je suis un homme barbu et il y a environ un an, j'ai décidé de lancer une entreprise de soins de la barbe pour les huiles et autres, j'ai donc commencé à apprendre à créer des parfums pour mes huiles à barbe et c'est essentiellement ce qui a suscité mon intérêt. J'ai hâte de connaître et d'apprendre de tout le monde
Alaykum salam
 
Hello everyone. From the USA. My first experience with Oud was a few weeks ago when I found a few attars my parents had bought in Dubai and the scent of them really took me in. I've yet to get one for myself. Currently trying to learn as much as I can and been taking a course offered by JK from Rising Phoenix. Pacing myself while at the same time sprinting here and there. Looking forward to glean from all of you who have experience and years in this art form.
 
Hello everyone. From the USA. My first experience with Oud was a few weeks ago when I found a few attars my parents had bought in Dubai and the scent of them really took me in. I've yet to get one for myself. Currently trying to learn as much as I can and been taking a course offered by JK from Rising Phoenix. Pacing myself while at the same time sprinting here and there. Looking forward to glean from all of you who have experience and years in this art form.
If you were impressed by the market attars from Dubai then you’ll be blown away when you try pure, high quality oud oils and attars, it’s like a whole new world. Enjoy your stay!
 
Hello, I’m from Turkey. I have used synthetic oud before. I have never used real oud. I have smelled the ouds of brands that are famous in Saudi Arabia but I have not had the chance to use them for a long time.

I came across this forum while looking for deer musk and oud. I am looking for alcohol tincture and maceration. I wonder how it is done.

And finally, i love the smell of oud and animal origin scents.
 
Hi/Selamunaleykum everyone

I am a turkish guy who is living in Germany currently. My first Oud experience was with Ensar’s Oud Yusuf about 1 year ago. On that time i had given up using synthetic perfumes because they become boring after a while, and as name suggest they are not smelling like real foods/woods etc

Anyways i bought a sample Oud Yusuf Pure Parfum (1 ml 🙂 )from a perfume forum in Germany. And that good guy sent me also a empty sample bottle of Ensar’s Olde Hind, which i forgot to smell. As you can guess, as a rookie, i used that Oud Yusuf sample for months, i mean with very little swipes or drops, since for me it was very expensive on that time.

After that bottle, after months, i remembered to try empty bottle of Olde Hind and boom, loved it and my Oud journey is triggered again.

Unfortunately i couldnt find Olde Hind EDP samples which i can afford(1-3-5-10 ml i can easily afford. I am still open to have Olde Hind’s EDP/EdT or in other forms 🙂 Dont hesitate to contact me to sell Olde Hind )

But this search leaded me to try another trials/samples like Ensar’s Tigerwood(Oh my God /Subhanallah 🙂) i am still enjoying it nowadays with sparingly using/applying 🙂 and as a summary i had total 5-6 different Ensar Oud’s samples in EDP or Pure Parfum variations. (Attar/Pure oud oil i havent tried yet)

Then i discovered this website and figured out that there are many other Oud Masters on the markt.

I would like to try their masterpieces and thats why i am here 🙂
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone

I am a turkish guy who is living in Germany currently. My first Oud experience was with Ensar’s Oud Yusuf about 1 year ago. On that time i had given up using synthetic perfumes because they become boring after a while, and as name suggest they are not smelling like real foods/woods etc

Anyways i bought a sample Oud Yusuf Pure Parfum (1 ml 🙂 )from a perfume forum in Germany. And that good guy sent me also a empty sample bottle of Ensar’s Olde Hind, which i forgot to smell. As you can guess, as a rookie, i used that Oud Yusuf sample for months, i mean with very little swipes or drops, since for me it was very expensive on that time.

After that bottle, after months, i remembered to try empty bottle of Olde Hind and boom, loved it and my Oud journey is triggered again.

Unfortunately i couldnt find Olde Hind EDP samples which i can afford(1-3-5-10 ml i can easily afford. I am still open to have Olde Hind’s EDP/EdT or in other forms 🙂 Dont hesitate to contact me to sell Olde Hind )

But this search leaded me to try another trials/samples like Ensar’s Tigerwood(Oh my God /Subhanallah 🙂) i am still enjoying it nowadays with carefully consuming 🙂 and as a summary i had total 5-6 different Ensar Oud’s samples in EDP or Pure Parfum variations. (Attar/Pure oud oil i havent tried yet)

Then i discovered this website and figured out that there are many other Oud Masters on the markt.

I would like to try their masterpieces and thats why i am here 🙂
Welcome brother Abdullah
 
Hi/Selamunaleykum everyone

I am a turkish guy who is living in Germany currently. My first Oud experience was with Ensar’s Oud Yusuf about 1 year ago. On that time i had given up using synthetic perfumes because they become boring after a while, and as name suggest they are not smelling like real foods/woods etc

Anyways i bought a sample Oud Yusuf Pure Parfum (1 ml 🙂 )from a perfume forum in Germany. And that good guy sent me also a empty sample bottle of Ensar’s Olde Hind, which i forgot to smell. As you can guess, as a rookie, i used that Oud Yusuf sample for months, i mean with very little swipes or drops, since for me it was very expensive on that time.

After that bottle, after months, i remembered to try empty bottle of Olde Hind and boom, loved it and my Oud journey is triggered again.

Unfortunately i couldnt find Olde Hind EDP samples which i can afford(1-3-5-10 ml i can easily afford. I am still open to have Olde Hind’s EDP/EdT or in other forms 🙂 Dont hesitate to contact me to sell Olde Hind )

But this search leaded me to try another trials/samples like Ensar’s Tigerwood(Oh my God /Subhanallah 🙂) i am still enjoying it nowadays with sparingly using/applying 🙂 and as a summary i had total 5-6 different Ensar Oud’s samples in EDP or Pure Parfum variations. (Attar/Pure oud oil i havent tried yet)

Then i discovered this website and figured out that there are many other Oud Masters on the markt.

I would like to try their masterpieces and thats why i am here 🙂
aleykum salaam. Most welcome. You should contact a fellow Turk @mesOUD
His middle name is quality....
 
Hi all,

Another East Coast Australian here (up in Brisbane, Queensland). I've been following ouddict for the past year or so, but as social media has less and less to meaningfully offer it feels time to see if participating in the community here might be worthwhile.

I've been, a fan of traditional and independent parfumery for years, and so arrived at oud through artisanal parfums until eventually realising that what I kept chasing in oud perfumes was the oil itself.

I'm a big fan of Sinensis and robust Malaysian oils (particularly peninsular), though my climate is most suited to fresh and cooling gyrinops. It always strikes me as so surreal that Merauke/West Papua, such a famous (or at least more readily available) region, is so close to the top of my state but that gaharu never made its way over organically.
 
Hi all,

Another East Coast Australian here (up in Brisbane, Queensland). I've been following ouddict for the past year or so, but as social media has less and less to meaningfully offer it feels time to see if participating in the community here might be worthwhile.

I've been, a fan of traditional and independent parfumery for years, and so arrived at oud through artisanal parfums until eventually realising that what I kept chasing in oud perfumes was the oil itself.

I'm a big fan of Sinensis and robust Malaysian oils (particularly peninsular), though my climate is most suited to fresh and cooling gyrinops. It always strikes me as so surreal that Merauke/West Papua, such a famous (or at least more readily available) region, is so close to the top of my state but that gaharu never made its way over organically.
Well you are very welcome here.
 
Top