Hello everyone, and great to meet fellow oud and sandalwood junkies like myself! I'm very new to this scene, I've only been involved the last two years. I've had success with my collection on a very small scale!! I would like to be a vendor one day, but it looks like it will take a long while. Right now, I'm just a buyer, and a lover of sandalwood specifically. In fact, I have a major addiction, and have skipped some bills just trying to buy more!! I don't have a huge deal of financial support, but I love meeting new people, and seeing new buyers! Hope to chat with you all!
Btw, my name is David. Thanks everyone.
 
Hello everyone, and great to meet fellow oud and sandalwood junkies like myself! I'm very new to this scene, I've only been involved the last two years. I've had success with my collection on a very small scale!! I would like to be a vendor one day, but it looks like it will take a long while. Right now, I'm just a buyer, and a lover of sandalwood specifically. In fact, I have a major addiction, and have skipped some bills just trying to buy more!! I don't have a huge deal of financial support, but I love meeting new people, and seeing new buyers! Hope to chat with you all!
Btw, my name is David. Thanks everyone.
Welcome David. Weirdly enough, it's actually a great time to be starting to get into sandalwood because we're on the other side of this huge drought that was caused by the massive harvesting of the wild stuff. Plantations are maturing, and artisans are producing small batches of stuff from really choice materials without any intermediaries, making it possible to develop an understanding of this material on a level that really was not accessible to retail consumers in the past 20 years or so it seems. Granted my perspective reflects the online market reality available to me in the United States, people living close to the source experience a whole other reality I'm sure.
 
Hello everyone, and great to meet fellow oud and sandalwood junkies like myself! I'm very new to this scene, I've only been involved the last two years. I've had success with my collection on a very small scale!! I would like to be a vendor one day, but it looks like it will take a long while. Right now, I'm just a buyer, and a lover of sandalwood specifically. In fact, I have a major addiction, and have skipped some bills just trying to buy more!! I don't have a huge deal of financial support, but I love meeting new people, and seeing new buyers! Hope to chat with you all!
Btw, my name is David. Thanks everyone.
Hey, David. Nice to meet you.
 
Hello everyone, and great to meet fellow oud and sandalwood junkies like myself! I'm very new to this scene, I've only been involved the last two years. I've had success with my collection on a very small scale!! I would like to be a vendor one day, but it looks like it will take a long while. Right now, I'm just a buyer, and a lover of sandalwood specifically. In fact, I have a major addiction, and have skipped some bills just trying to buy more!! I don't have a huge deal of financial support, but I love meeting new people, and seeing new buyers! Hope to chat with you all!
Btw, my name is David. Thanks everyone.
Welcome, David. I know you didn’t ask but I feel obligated to tell every sandalwood fan about this one from one of the resident artisans here:


Looking forward to reading your reviews on oils you are enjoying. Once again, welcome.
 
Welcome, David. I know you didn’t ask but I feel obligated to tell every sandalwood fan about this one from one of the resident artisans here:


Looking forward to reading your reviews on oils you are enjoying. Once again, welcome.
Thanks, and I sure will share my favorites!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe
Welcome, David. I know you didn’t ask but I feel obligated to tell every sandalwood fan about this one from one of the resident artisans here:


Looking forward to reading your reviews on oils you are enjoying. Once again, welcome.
The strangest thing is I actually had my eye on HabzOud...I actually already have been paying close attention to your set of all 3 together.
 
Highly recommended! I like all four of his current oils but the Ramah is in a league of its own. For clarity, I’m not affiliated with Habz…I’m just a paying customer. 👍
I am always eager to throw a little support behind some of the artisans around here who have delivered consistent quality to me, likewise I am not affiliated with anybody here and I'm a big enthusiast for habzoud's line. My impression is that not only does he have access to good quality material and know the difference, but his personal taste is excellent… I am pretty sure he is picking among multiple high-quality items, and as an oud sommelier he really does select the finer stuff and deliver it at super competitive prices. I have not sampled the sandalwood but the agarwood has all been stellar
 
Hello everyone, and great to meet fellow oud and sandalwood junkies like myself! I'm very new to this scene, I've only been involved the last two years. I've had success with my collection on a very small scale!! I would like to be a vendor one day, but it looks like it will take a long while. Right now, I'm just a buyer, and a lover of sandalwood specifically. In fact, I have a major addiction, and have skipped some bills just trying to buy more!! I don't have a huge deal of financial support, but I love meeting new people, and seeing new buyers! Hope to chat with you all!
Btw, my name is David. Thanks everyone.
Welcome David. As a fellow sandalwood junkie I understand skipping bills to keep up the habit. I also fully support your goal of becoming a vendor. There can never be enough as far as I’m concerned.
 
Hi everyone, I’m excited to join this community. I've been lurking for quite some time and finally formally joining!

I’ve recently been diving deep into oud and exploring how different regions and distillations shape the scent profiles. My collection so far includes some oils from Thailand (Prachinburi, Chanthaburi, Khao Kho, Trat) and Cambodia (Koh Kong, Pursat, Khmer Tigerwood from Oudique, and Thaqeel III by Al Hashimi), several Hindi's and Malays as well. I’m especially fascinated by comparing regional nuances and learning what others consider “reference” ouds.


I’m here to learn from this community, share impressions as I explore, and connect with fellow enthusiasts who appreciate the artistry of oud. Looking forward to the discussions!
 
hi there, my name is John. i’m 22 years old, and i started my oud journey about six months ago. i have become totally obsessed with fragrance. to me it’s a beautiful art form that i had never really appreciated until recently. it’s changed my life. i hope to connect with all of you amazing folks here and make a ton of friends. thank you guys so much for having me here!!! feel free to message me to chat about some scents 😎😎
 
hi there, my name is John. i’m 22 years old, and i started my oud journey about six months ago. i have become totally obsessed with fragrance. to me it’s a beautiful art form that i had never really appreciated until recently. it’s changed my life. i hope to connect with all of you amazing folks here and make a ton of friends. thank you guys so much for having me here!!! feel free to message me to chat about some scents 😎😎

That's great to hear, welcome. Lots of friendly folks here and a huge collection of discussions and reviews etc. if you dig through the forums!
 
hi there, my name is John. i’m 22 years old, and i started my oud journey about six months ago. i have become totally obsessed with fragrance. to me it’s a beautiful art form that i had never really appreciated until recently. it’s changed my life. i hope to connect with all of you amazing folks here and make a ton of friends. thank you guys so much for having me here!!! feel free to message me to chat about some scents 😎😎
Well, I'm Joe, and I too am obsessed with the sense of smell and how it's activated.
 
hi there, my name is John. i’m 22 years old, and i started my oud journey about six months ago. i have become totally obsessed with fragrance. to me it’s a beautiful art form that i had never really appreciated until recently. it’s changed my life. i hope to connect with all of you amazing folks here and make a ton of friends. thank you guys so much for having me here!!! feel free to message me to chat about some scents 😎😎
Welcome my friend 🙂 glad to have tipped you off to this place
 
Top