Etude en Fougere (Sultan Pasha) - perfect for Fajr in our slightly muggy weather. As the temperature is slowly declining, I'm begining to notice lots of other subtle nuances (especially in the heart) that are less clear during our summer. I cannot recommend this, Fougere Noire and Le Rayon Vert enough to fans of fougeres, chypres and green-mossy perfumes.
 
An year old Saffron and Mysore maceration with a pin tip drop of Ruh Gulab and Ruh Kewda. It smells like a Kulfi Falooda, straight up. What a gourmet experience!!

I feel like it lacks in structure a little bit. Falls flat, imo. Any suggestions, what should I blend it to make it erect a bit more ? I feel like oud may overpower those subtle nuances of Pandanus and Rose.
I am leaning towards using a bit more resinous sandalwood oil.
A part of my heart wants to blend a bit of Castoreum, to complement that saffron leathery notes.
Please let me know what you think ?

*Kulfi is kind of ice cream generally flavored with Pistachio, Saffron, Rose water etc.
 
Ambrette seed is a good blend enhancer in small amounts
 
An year old Saffron and Mysore maceration with a pin tip drop of Ruh Gulab and Ruh Kewda. It smells like a Kulfi Falooda, straight up. What a gourmet experience!!

I feel like it lacks in structure a little bit. Falls flat, imo. Any suggestions, what should I blend it to make it erect a bit more ? I feel like oud may overpower those subtle nuances of Pandanus and Rose.
I am leaning towards using a bit more resinous sandalwood oil.
A part of my heart wants to blend a bit of Castoreum, to complement that saffron leathery notes.
Please let me know what you think ?

*Kulfi is kind of ice cream generally flavored with Pistachio, Saffron, Rose water etc.
How about a bit of frankincense
 
An year old Saffron and Mysore maceration with a pin tip drop of Ruh Gulab and Ruh Kewda. It smells like a Kulfi Falooda, straight up. What a gourmet experience!!

I feel like it lacks in structure a little bit. Falls flat, imo. Any suggestions, what should I blend it to make it erect a bit more ? I feel like oud may overpower those subtle nuances of Pandanus and Rose.
I am leaning towards using a bit more resinous sandalwood oil.
A part of my heart wants to blend a bit of Castoreum, to complement that saffron leathery notes.
Please let me know what you think ?

*Kulfi is kind of ice cream generally flavored with Pistachio, Saffron, Rose water etc.
Try adding a bit of vanilla. Id say it'll go well with the ruh khus and go with the gourmet theme. Might even add a bit of a boozy element. Just my 2 cents
 
Back
Top