Cohiban Coffee from Elixir Attar
I think it's not the right day. don't know why it smells so overly roasted coffee. I can't pick out any other notes. just burnt coffee beans... 😄

Lorea from Mellifluence Perfume
Wow, very playful and youthful in a similar way to Mirinda and Euphero Imperial.
vibrant orange flower and champaca, neroli to name a few that I can discern. it's very fruity, juicy, powdery.
overtly feminine so I'd not wear this out. but gorgeous. the description from Abdullah is very spot on and my experience follow the same direction as his description.
Hmmm... I like it but might give it to others because I'd not wear this very often. šŸ™„
 
Thanks for that brother. I was planning to get it, and after reading your experience, my interest just grew stronger. Did you try the Hindi Tabac too? How does it compare with Hindi tabac?
It shares a lot of similarities in my opinion. Hindi Tabac has a stronger indolic presence with what felt like jasmine and ambergris but Naga Tabac has alittle more warmth. It’s an excellent replacement. Hindi Tabac has aged beautifully so I’m curious to see how Naga Tabac does over the coming months.
 
Cohiban Coffee from Elixir Attar
I think it's not the right day. don't know why it smells so overly roasted coffee. I can't pick out any other notes. just burnt coffee beans... 😄

Lorea from Mellifluence Perfume
Wow, very playful and youthful in a similar way to Mirinda and Euphero Imperial.
vibrant orange flower and champaca, neroli to name a few that I can discern. it's very fruity, juicy, powdery.
overtly feminine so I'd not wear this out. but gorgeous. the description from Abdullah is very spot on and my experience follow the same direction as his description.
Hmmm... I like it but might give it to others because I'd not wear this very often. šŸ™„

Cohiban Coffee, CCOE, and Mythique are really interesting like that. I love all three but I find them displaying different aspects depending on the weather. Have you tried Mythique at all?
 
Cohiban Coffee, CCOE, and Mythique are really interesting like that. I love all three but I find them displaying different aspects depending on the weather. Have you tried Mythique at all?
No, I haven't tried Mystique yet but planning to. Just taking time to think about which one to try first from my looooong wishlist 😁 I don't know what I'm gonna buy until I make the final decision.
 
It shares a lot of similarities in my opinion. Hindi Tabac has a stronger indolic presence with what felt like jasmine and ambergris but Naga Tabac has alittle more warmth. It’s an excellent replacement. Hindi Tabac has aged beautifully so I’m curious to see how Naga Tabac does over the

It shares a lot of similarities in my opinion. Hindi Tabac has a stronger indolic presence with what felt like jasmine and ambergris but Naga Tabac has alittle more warmth. It’s an excellent replacement. Hindi Tabac has aged beautifully so I’m curious to see how Naga Tabac does over the coming months.
Do you get any rose, brother?
 
Do you get any rose, brother?

none at all. You can sense that the florals add to the complexity of the Oud but this is mostly Hindi Oud through and through. Think of it as a soliflare with supporting notes that enhance the oud’s profile. I wish the Turkish rose was more present and maybe it’ll pop up after awhile. I’ve had this a little over a month now so I’m not sure if maceration will change that all.
 
Hi guy’s
Adghal attar from Habzoud, musky jungle ! green and wet jungle where there’s wildlife for sure ! This attar give me punch!
And deer musk oil from paradise of oil. 😵
This oil smell sooo good ! profoundly satisfying ! I love it ! I definitely prefer deer musk in moringa oil ! I didn’t know this side of deer musk ... like ambergris, salty brizz breath ...but no barnyard and not to spicy! Lovely oil !
 
none at all. You can sense that the florals add to the complexity of the Oud but this is mostly Hindi Oud through and through. Think of it as a soliflare with supporting notes that enhance the oud’s profile. I wish the Turkish rose was more present and maybe it’ll pop up after awhile. I’ve had this a little over a month now so I’m not sure if maceration will change that all.
Thanks man, yah had the rose popped its head in between the oud and tobacco, it would be a killar for me..I was actually hoping for the same in sultan leather attar. But I guess the quest continues.
 
Elixir Attar- Spirit of Arabia

Will probably get a 1ml of this in the future. I find the Frankincense sort of dominates over the other notes initially on my skin but then mellows out. However a really nice scent overall especially as I was a little afraid it might be overpowering. šŸ˜€
 
Areej Le DorƩ - Baikal Gris Attar

I have very different days with this attar. On the bad days, it feels like I (and others) pick up a savoury post-cooking vibe that smells salty, spicy, and leafy.

On the good (like today), I sense a wonderful sandalwood that the ambergris finds balance with in the base. On top, violet leaves, wet trees in the forest, light petrol in the distance. Quite weak after a few hours though. Heavier application needed I suppose.
 
I was able to smell it for the first time today when someone generously let me put my nose on it. Very thick, sweet like honey. Not very impressed with the initial encounter, but never to judge an oil without a few full wearings.
I actually find this one to be incredibly complex if you can accept it’s sweetness which is quite intense. Good animalic drydown. And it smells best in the air around you, not up close. I wear it when I go out, not for a night in.
 
I actually find this one to be incredibly complex if you can accept it’s sweetness which is quite intense. Good animalic drydown. And it smells best in the air around you, not up close. I wear it when I go out, not for a night in.
Spot on, for me as well. I made the mistake of trying to sniff up close and the sweetness is very intense for me. However, it creates such a nice scent bubble. Really complex and high quality stuff.
 
Back
Top