A little cannabis essential oil from an ambergris soak mixed with a different strain of cannabis essential oil tinctured musk
This is wild smelling and a room pleasant effect of musk that highlights the cannabis.
I've smelled one of your cannabis oil macerations and they're excellent. It's funny but the essential oil of cannabis smells a bit different than I guessed it would, back a year or two ago, before I'd ever smelled it.
 
Jasmine Sambac, Oud, Sandal, Musk Ambergris and Castoreum based Attar: This jasmine based maceration attar would always be my favourite. If it were musk as well, the scent profile would have been a little different. Castoreum and ambergris paste has created more dark and deep aroma. A little quantity of a blend of resinoids in sandal- aged one- has increased its longevity.
 
Wore Fios by Mellifluence a couple of days ago. It is one of my favorite blends of all time but there is one thing I dislike about it. It lasts way too long. Even after a couple of days there is still that ambery base scent on my skin, making it impossible to wear anything else (I dislike layering). Sigh...
 
Homemade Citrus Leather Blend

Top:
Bergamot
Pink Grapefruit
Raspberry Tincture
Juniper

Heart:
Turkish Rose Abs.
Ruh Motia
Tobbaco
Saffron Tincture
Styrax
Frankinsence
Japanese Cypress

Base:
Castoreum
Saffron Resinoid
Cuban Cigar Tincture
Smoky Oud
Siberian Musk
Brown Ambergris

I like the way it has all come together after a couple months of maceration.
This particular castoreum was very leathery/medicinal and overshadowed the whole composition. Now, the whole blend is sweet with leather giving it much needed background.
 
Finally got my nose on e02 and c and p. Both kinda similar in some ways and more "perfumy" that expected but both really addictive. E02 is the darker more leathery gothic smelling one. C and p has this sweet more open opening - maybe I'm wrong but I get iris, musk, darker florals like deep rose. I don't get the raspberry everyone keeps talking about. I get tons of musk in both. Honestly I get iris in both but I'm also terrible at florals so idk what I'm smelling. Lol. Both are great and I can't thank the people here enough (you know who you are) for so generously gifting samples!

I wanna find an eo spray that's maybe less of the traditional french perfumery kinda smelling. Idk what it is. But that kinda darker floral - it somehow reminds me of my grandma's house or maybe her perfume. And it isn't something I'd really want to wear out and about - not because I don't like it, I keep dabbing more on lol. But can you guys who have tried the following, give a quick synopsis:

Kyara koko
Jungle kinam
Tigerlust
Green
 
Finally got my nose on e02 and c and p. Both kinda similar in some ways and more "perfumy" that expected but both really addictive. E02 is the darker more leathery gothic smelling one. C and p has this sweet more open opening - maybe I'm wrong but I get iris, musk, darker florals like deep rose. I don't get the raspberry everyone keeps talking about. I get tons of musk in both. Honestly I get iris in both but I'm also terrible at florals so idk what I'm smelling. Lol. Both are great and I can't thank the people here enough (you know who you are) for so generously gifting samples!

I wanna find an eo spray that's maybe less of the traditional french perfumery kinda smelling. Idk what it is. But that kinda darker floral - it somehow reminds me of my grandma's house or maybe her perfume. And it isn't something I'd really want to wear out and about - not because I don't like it, I keep dabbing more on lol. But can you guys who have tried the following, give a quick synopsis:

Kyara koko
Jungle kinam
Tigerlust
Green
Nice!! I am curious about tigerlust, if I had the opportunity, I would try to get the sample size for sure.
 
Finally got my nose on e02 and c and p. Both kinda similar in some ways and more "perfumy" that expected but both really addictive. E02 is the darker more leathery gothic smelling one. C and p has this sweet more open opening - maybe I'm wrong but I get iris, musk, darker florals like deep rose. I don't get the raspberry everyone keeps talking about. I get tons of musk in both. Honestly I get iris in both but I'm also terrible at florals so idk what I'm smelling. Lol. Both are great and I can't thank the people here enough (you know who you are) for so generously gifting samples!

I wanna find an eo spray that's maybe less of the traditional french perfumery kinda smelling. Idk what it is. But that kinda darker floral - it somehow reminds me of my grandma's house or maybe her perfume. And it isn't something I'd really want to wear out and about - not because I don't like it, I keep dabbing more on lol. But can you guys who have tried the following, give a quick synopsis:

Kyara koko
Jungle kinam
Tigerlust
Green
I pick up very little in the way of florals with EO2 for me it’s all about spicy musk and sandalwood. Ensar’s fragrances lean heavily floral with EO2 being the least floral out everything I’ve tried.

Kyara Koko is a sweeter and more gourmand version of EO2 with a heavy licorice and anise opening

Eo Green is a classic Chypre that opens with petigrain and orange blossom/jasmine with a warm citrusy sandalwood heart and the classic Ensar drydown.

Tigerlust is similar to Crime and Punishment but with heavier focus on leather and fruity elements. It’s most reminiscent of Eo1

EDIT
also I’d like to add a couple aspects here you might enjoy!

Sultan Leather Ghaliya would be an easy no brained to pick up. The original sultan leather Attar is a beautiful dark, leathery Oud and ambergris scent that has a touch of florals but nothing really noticeable. It’s truly leather all the way. The newest version sees some tobacco thrown in the mix and Oud Royale.
 
Last edited:
RPP - Tutankhamun Blue Lotus
notes: Omani frankincense, Thai blue lotus, Mysore sandalwood, Kush myrrh, Cambodi oud, Socotran ambergris

it's a fairly simple composition. but the quality of the ingredients is exquisite.
frankincense gives off a high-frequency lime-y scent and it really goes well with aquatic, ethereal sweet blue lotus.
then blue lotus is bridged with lightly milky sandalwood. the sandalwood here is very delicate and subtle, yet very noticeable.
frankincense is the first thing goes away and candy-sweet Cambodi creeps in at the same time.

it lasts about 6 hours and the projection is quite weak.
I like to wear this one when I want some light, energizing scent for personal enjoyment.
 
I pick up very little in the way of florals with EO2 for me it’s all about spicy musk and sandalwood. Ensar’s fragrances lean heavily floral with EO2 being the least floral out everything I’ve tried.

Kyara Koko is a sweeter and more gourmand version of EO2 with a heavy licorice and anise opening

Eo Green is a classic Chypre that opens with petigrain and orange blossom/jasmine with a warm citrusy sandalwood heart and the classic Ensar drydown.

Tigerlust is similar to Crime and Punishment but with heavier focus on leather and fruity elements. It’s most reminiscent of Eo1

EDIT
also I’d like to add a couple aspects here you might enjoy!

Sultan Leather Ghaliya would be an easy no brained to pick up. The original sultan leather Attar is a beautiful dark, leathery Oud and ambergris scent that has a touch of florals but nothing really noticeable. It’s truly leather all the way. The newest version sees some tobacco thrown in the mix and Oud Royale.
From my understanding of the copy, its not the old Oud Royale thats being added to his new compositions but rather a new batch of oud which he claims is superior right?
 
From my understanding of the copy, its not the old Oud Royale thats being added to his new compositions but rather a new batch of oud which he claims is superior right?
It’s not a new batch of Oud but rather a newly acquired oil from Sultan Qaboos estate which I believe was distilled in 1980.

I’m excited for it though. SLA is my favorite Attar composition and I’ve been waiting for a new updated version for awhile. The Manipur edition was nice but I have a feeling this is going to be insanely good.
 
It’s not a new batch of Oud but rather a newly acquired oil from Sultan Qaboos estate which I believe was distilled in 1980.

I’m excited for it though. SLA is my favorite Attar composition and I’ve been waiting for a new updated version for awhile. The Manipur edition was nice but I have a feeling this is going to be insanely good.
In the copy he says its a new batch, but he may have misused the term. Who really knows I guess without proof of authenticity?
 
In the copy he says its a new batch, but he may have misused the term. Who really knows I guess without proof of authenticity?

“We’ve been waiting sixteen years to get something of the same quality again. Flasks of similar appearance were specially flown across continents and into Jordan for inspection, only to be turned down. So, when I got in touch with the perfumers of the royal court to source ethically harvested (and very old) Tibetan musk, and they told me about this one bottle of Sultan Qaboos’ oil… my heart nearly stopped.”

I guess I interpret this as it being an acquired oil from Sultan Qaboos’ collection as he goes on to say

“We did a lot of research around this flask. What we gathered, apart from the above, is that this particular scent was beloved to the late Sultan, and he wanted to smell it all over the palace. It is the oil that was reserved to scent the palace itself”

here he mentions how this was distilled in 1980 verse 1982

“One could easily sell the Sultan's sinking-grade distillation from 1980 for double the price of this perfume, and any oud connoisseur would understand why”
 
“We’ve been waiting sixteen years to get something of the same quality again. Flasks of similar appearance were specially flown across continents and into Jordan for inspection, only to be turned down. So, when I got in touch with the perfumers of the royal court to source ethically harvested (and very old) Tibetan musk, and they told me about this one bottle of Sultan Qaboos’ oil… my heart nearly stopped.”

I guess I interpret this as it being an acquired oil from Sultan Qaboos’ collection as he goes on to say

“We did a lot of research around this flask. What we gathered, apart from the above, is that this particular scent was beloved to the late Sultan, and he wanted to smell it all over the palace. It is the oil that was reserved to scent the palace itself”

here he mentions how this was distilled in 1980 verse 1982

“One could easily sell the Sultan's sinking-grade distillation from 1980 for double the price of this perfume, and any oud connoisseur would understand why”

A little further down he then says..

''So, what if I told you about a batch superior to Oud Royale? If Oud Royale was the crown jewel of Oriscent, and for most collectors the granddaddy of all things oud… what would you do to own the grandaddy’s daddy?''

We both understand it as a newly acquired oil. I used the term batch as it was paraphrasing Ensar.
 
Last edited:
A little further down he then says..

''So, what if I told you about a batch superior to Oud Royale? If Oud Royale was the crown jewel of Oriscent, and for most collectors the granddaddy of all things oud… what would you do to own the grandaddy’s daddy?''

We both understand it as a newly acquired oil. I used the term batch as it was paraphrasing Ensar.
Yeah totally! I think we’re both saying the same thing here. I thought you meant it was like “new” new haha. Ultimately you’re correct though we have to trust that this is what he says it is.
 
Back
Top