Are you okay?

ha yea, I was adjusting the voltage dial and heard a "cracking" electrical sound. I'm struggling to find other units that aren't the exact same as what I have, as it had been playing up the past few weeks.

I'll put some frankincense on some coal shortly 🙂 It's been a while
 
ASO 2020 Ramadan Burn Pack. Some beautiful Lemony Dhikr Hojari Frankincense, Sandalwood, Brunei wood and Handcrafted Bakhoor. Such a beautiful and mesmerizing aroma. Thanks @alshareef


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Malaysian wood I just received from a vintage collection being sold as a small batch that I was lucky enough to be allowed to purchase a part of.
I’m an Ouddict so probably won’t be coming
Off any but I think HamzaH@ the attar store will be selling his part soon so if anyone likes old school Malaysian?
This smells
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
awesome and full of oil and resin
 
It’s so hard to make a buy sight unseen even when the guy setting up the deal in Taiwan is a known vendor and trusted 100%
You have to jump on deals when available as they disappear before you can get a sample to check. It will work out but sometimes not ,and that’s the risk a vendor takes as we hunt out the better wood from the sh@&%. It’s a very expensive time consuming labor of love .
Ok enough vendor talk, The wood!
Maylay wood as pictured above!
This is some amazing wood and my risk paid off(50g) but it paid off so well I just can’t come off any as once it landed we were informed the rest of the batch( vintage) was gone! No more!
Now I am searching for more Malaysian wood to actually share some with others if possible.
 
Did my first “official” burn session today on my newly built Subitism. Thank you for the wood from @oudlover. What an awesome experience. I think maybe I under heated it just a bit, but I did only get a nice honey wood incense note. Was extremely satisfying to build this inside a cigar box on my own and see it in action. The relaxation was great too. I’m a convert.

Need to work on my heating wire a bit—it’s kind of ugly...haha
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Did my first “official” burn session today on my newly built Subitism. Thank you for the wood from @oudlover. What an awesome experience. I think maybe I under heated it just a bit, but I did only get a nice honey wood incense note. Was extremely satisfying to build this inside a cigar box on my own and see it in action. The relaxation was great too. I’m a convert.

Need to work on my heating wire a bit—it’s kind of ugly...haha
View attachment 12584
Super cool first go at it!
 
Years ago, I got 3 different cuts of
Yamadamatsu SS Aloeswood (Indonesian)

A 15g chunk, small cut, and tiny cut.
The small cut is my favorite,
it is like square cut size,
but irregular shapes and thickness,
loaded with resin.


The piece in this picture
has some nice swirl patterns...
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


On the heater,
the opening profile is a cross between
Borneo and Papua,
a little bit sweet, fruity floral,
and a dash of perfume.

On high heat,
smoldering resin with herbs.
 
Years ago, I got 3 different cuts of
Yamadamatsu SS Aloeswood (Indonesian)

A 15g chunk, small cut, and tiny cut.
The small cut is my favorite,
it is like square cut size,
but irregular shapes and thickness,
loaded with resin.


The piece in this picture
has some nice swirl patterns...
View attachment 12585

On the heater,
the opening profile is a cross between
Borneo and Papua,
a little bit sweet, fruity floral,
and a dash of perfume.

On high heat,
smoldering resin with herbs.

What a beautiful piece!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Years ago, I got 3 different cuts of
Yamadamatsu SS Aloeswood (Indonesian)

A 15g chunk, small cut, and tiny cut.
The small cut is my favorite,
it is like square cut size,
but irregular shapes and thickness,
loaded with resin.


The piece in this picture
has some nice swirl patterns...
View attachment 12585

On the heater,
the opening profile is a cross between
Borneo and Papua,
a little bit sweet, fruity floral,
and a dash of perfume.

On high heat,
smoldering resin with herbs.
Dang that’s a very beautiful piece of natural wonder , stunning.
 
Years ago, I got 3 different cuts of
Yamadamatsu SS Aloeswood (Indonesian)

A 15g chunk, small cut, and tiny cut.
The small cut is my favorite,
it is like square cut size,
but irregular shapes and thickness,
loaded with resin.


The piece in this picture
has some nice swirl patterns...
View attachment 12585

On the heater,
the opening profile is a cross between
Borneo and Papua,
a little bit sweet, fruity floral,
and a dash of perfume.

On high heat,
smoldering resin with herbs.

Looks almost like a burl happened in an Agarwood tree?!
 
Back
Top