[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


Yum yum... bengali oud and mysore sandal.
 
EO Papua 02

Am I the only one who feels EO wood looks rather pale compared to other woods or doesnt have that bubbling resin while u heat ....

but fragrance wise it's one of the best woods in the market and never disappoints. I love each of my EO woods....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 
That papua 02 is one of my favorite, if you place a nice pile ,once it’s done it all sticks together in a melted clump! It’s papua wood so it’s going to be tan in color like Jaya wood is .
The price and scent can’t be matched so I bought as much as I could ! I’d love to buy more!
 
I wasn't too fond of the cheaper Ensar wood I'd tried, many weren't chips but really small bits which I don't find the best to burn - I'd rather break a bit off a larger chip myself.

The more expensive ones are great and are really big, hardened pieces that mostly don't ooze out the resin, but a lot of that is the type of wood. The Ceram Sinking are quite small pieces but still large enough that you can heat one alone
 
My burner is ALIVE!!!
Got the new power supply which has a US plug, and the US->UK adapter arrived today. Heating some of Habz' Malay Hirta chips, very good.

So nice to have oud vapours wafting around my home again
I remember when I lost my power supply!! Was sooooo happy when the new one(2) showed up!
I have a back up now just in case. It was brutal without
 
I remember when I lost my power supply!! Was sooooo happy when the new one(2) showed up!
I have a back up now just in case. It was brutal without
Gotta have back-up!
I definitely agree.

First session with my Subitism.....
Up on the plate are Super Trat
followed by Kien Rung.

I noticed the difference between
the Subitism and the Shoyeido,
the Subitism has more radiant heat,
which translates to more aroma from the chip
being released before the resin begins to fry.

With each chip, I walked out of my room,
cleared my olfactory,
then re-entered........
A wide spectrum of the scent
was lingering in the air,
with the Kien Rung leaving
a wonderful perfume aroma.

The Subitism performs much better
at fumigating a room......
no contest.
Plus the larger heating surface
allows for more slivers,
which in turn can release
more goodness sooner.
It gave me tinnitus instantly😕


But for gentle heating
and close listening
the Shoyeido is prefered.
 
3rd/10 .... of Ramadan

EO Ceram Sinking

My all time favorite wood to heat ... Ceram .. I think the florals in Ceram wood is not from this world....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Back
Top