Jungle time!
From Papua...
Merauke and Fak Fak
I am so pleased with the Merauke,
it’s easy to see how it got it’s fame.
The Fak Fak should be named
“The Fumigator”!
What is seemingly light and hardly resinated
will fool you as it packs a mean punch.

Finished with the Philippine jungle
...Abuyog Bulldog
but I would rather name it Pinoy Privee 2
 
Jungle time!
From Papua...
Merauke and Fak Fak
I am so pleased with the Merauke,
it’s easy to see how it got it’s fame.
The Fak Fak should be named
“The Fumigator”!
What is seemingly light and hardly resinated
will fool you as it packs a mean punch.

Finished with the Philippine jungle
...Abuyog Bulldog
but I would rather name it Pinoy Privee 2
Great time, yesterday had a good time with wood and oils around 2am with brother and relatives, anddd I should get the abuyog today will post how it feels
 
Another session...
KZ Brunei Heartwood
For the first time I caught facets
that are similar to Brunei Ghattas,
but for the most past they are different.
But man-o-man.....
these are one of my most prized chips:Inlove:
 
Am trying Yellow soil from Agar Aroma.....sent as a freebie a while back.Not sure what to expect...
Initially very mellow and light......but still getting use to the cooking process on my burner.....:Laugh:
 
First time burning Brunei Ghattas from Al Hashimi.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Long time to visit here. I've recently (2 weeks) moved into a new place and didn't have internet for a while.
In my new place I have the burner right in front of my window which is open all day, so the wind coming in moves the smell of the oud around, it's great 🙂

I've been going through my stash of oud from Royal Bengal Ouds - Ish' vietnamese and sri lankan chips are SO good value for money. Amazing 😀
 
Brunei Ggattas
I could heat this wood every day and be thankful each and every time , stunningly
Beautiful and fully worthy of scooping any amount A person can afford!
I’m going for it on this one , just sliding my chips to the center of the table and calling it.
I’m All in!!!!
 
Brunei Ghattas

Botanical garden fantasy
and then it hits the brain
like a sugar rush.

My mental treble was soaring
so I equalized it by adding some bass
threw some Merauke alongside the Brunei
Dayuuuuuuum😕
 
Back
Top