Burned some RPP Bangka Island Lot 1. Gotta keep messing with it. Really enjoyed the Pursat earlier with a high temp. Good creamy cinnamon phases.

Edit: burning the Bangka Island again today at a high, then low temp today and getting lovely toffee/root beer with just a subtle medicinal tingle. Really nice.

My girl loves this one! The wonders never cease.
 
Last edited:
Just burned Saffron on the sub. Al Hashimi sent it with the Ghattas. Is it super low heat for saffron? I feel like I burned it like BURNED it. My lady has a big cooking show and she looked at me like “what are you doing to that beautiful saffron???” Lol
 
A full mica plate of slivers from a Sinabang lot from Rising Phoenix A bit sour on low temp. Slowly cranking it up.

a bit warmer I’m getting florals and powdery sweet musk.

opened the windows to clear out the room before my lady gets home and threw on some of Rising Phoenix ancient Timor sandalwood pieces. These make me smile every single time. Great low temp burn.
 
Last edited:
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
Brunei on the coal for full fumigation this afternoon
 
Malay Bead Waste from RPP. Note on the package said NEEDS LOW HEAT. Trying to decide if that means halfway on the electric or like the lowest setting. Clearly don't want smoke but maybe just under that? Fun to get it right. This one makes my nose tingle, even when I'm not smelling it.
 
Back
Top