Philipino kukawari slices [emoji173]
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
 
Bangla sandal royal from OudBase.
first time burning it.

This wood needs a bit more heat compared to the other ones I have.
it has a deep reddish color and saturated with oils. some parts even look dark brown-ish.

The scent is heavier, sweeter, spicy compared to the Mysore profile.
very gourmand. almost too sweet to my taste. I can relate to why Rahel says it has gingerbread-like nuance.
I'd describe this as a butter cinnamon roll coated with unrefined sugar.

packed with full of aroma. small piece burns for a while.
great value for the price.
 
Hey Oudamberlove what are your thoughts on Baieido's Kai un Koh?
 
Hey Oudamberlove what are your thoughts on Baieido's Kai un Koh?
Well, I’m partial to Baieido’s spice and herb mixes.
Kai un Koh has it, and leans away from the resiny and benzoiny side, to the dry and medicinal-slash-cracked wheat, all the while with Kai Kou being the star.
I am not a fan of Kai Kou, so this stick is not in my rotation.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top