Their Japanese website only sells chips and slivers 🙁 was the chunk purchased years ago?
Yes, very many years. Kotaro offered it to me in person when I was at his shop, I’m glad I got it.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Last edited:
Day 4 of my Nha Trang batch A from Tas Fragrance. My sessions generally last only a few minutes which is why this stuff is going for so long but boy I'm glad it does! It's really developing into something else as the temps rise. That sour cherry note is still there as is the menthol but now I'm getting such a nice floral coming to the front and blending with those others. Just beautiful.
 
mesOUD Pursat

Sweet candy with a fruity floral flavor, but not any particular fruit or flower comes to mind, unless I put in more listening effort, but I’m not dissecting it right now.

A touch of nuts, a bit oudy woody, and then resin. I kept the last stage with resin heating for a while without getting too hot, left my room for a short while, and when I returned, the aroma in my room seemed liked I was heating Vietnamese oudh.

I’m so glad I stocked-up😊
 
mesOUD Pursat

Sweet candy with a fruity floral flavor, but not any particular fruit or flower comes to mind, unless I put in more listening effort, but I’m not dissecting it right now.

A touch of nuts, a bit oudy woody, and then resin. I kept the last stage with resin heating for a while without getting too hot, left my room for a short while, and when I returned, the aroma in my room seemed liked I was heating Vietnamese oudh.

I’m so glad I stocked-up😊
I have to look into that wood! Is this from a lot that is currently in stock?
 
I have to look into that wood! Is this from a lot that is currently in stock?
Yes, in stock, I suggest opting for 50 grams with the coupon code mw25, it will be just 487.50, no US tax, free Fedex.
I already have 200 grams but am tempted to get more, however, I just took a hit again, have 224 grams of Hainan Char coming from Kevin (Nine Regions), so my pocket hurts again🤪
 
All Resident Artisans are reminded that they are not permitted to market or promote their products on this and other threads, but ONLY their spaces. We may have a general discussion on this and relax the rules for some threads, but for now, members can go to a vendor area if they want to source oils and woods.
 
Back
Top