Fumigating sinking Phillipines splinters in the cigarette car lighter. Nutty deep oud resin smells
The cigarette car lighter? I am from the UK so maybe its a cultural misunderstanding, but what do you mean? Like this?
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Yes, you should try it !
Yess one should try, high temp let it cool down a bit and burn it. My lighter was broke(had to hold it down) made it easier for me to get to the temps i wanted and had a pretty "decent" amount of burning time. Man fun times those were 🙂, thank you for making me remember !
 
Al Hind Oud - White CK. This really is unusual smelling CK. Why does it have that warm salty scent as a starting note? It's actually a main note and stays very noticeable when climbing the temps. Only once you start getting to around 200 degrees does that kynamic scent start to appear? Have not smelled any other CK with this warm salty scent.
 
Yess one should try, high temp let it cool down a bit and burn it. My lighter was broke(had to hold it down) made it easier for me to get to the temps i wanted and had a pretty "decent" amount of burning time. Man fun times those were 🙂, thank you for making me remember !

I burnt alooooot of oud like this hahahahahha

Mine is the same, I think they get clogged with ud. The benefit is that you don't even need a wood anymore at that point. All you have to do is hold it in for a second and the whole car smell like heaven.
 
MESOUD - Wild Pursat
Huge appreciation for both of these gems.
MESOUD - Sinking Pontianak

I believe I'm on my second order of both and frankly, I would prefer to never run out. Just wonderful woods. Even the CK green sample was good. AND I hate CK, but I learned something, that on Charcoal or a subitism many of the sweet notes I don't care for are eliminated.
 
Back
Top