Now some Wild Trat from Thailand View attachment 43272
What heater is that? My vision is getting very poorly and need my glasses to even cut shavings of wood, never mind looking at writing, or is it a kodo cup? It looks like a very well done kodo cup but also a heater at the same time 😅... I think its a heater, excuse me if I'm wrong though. If it's an electric heater can you link it for me? Thanks 😄.
 
Royal Hojari + Aussie sandalwood. Cream and citrus. Wow!
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Wild Nha Trang - Hao Hao Tram Houng Hanoi. Very distinct smell. Not like any other agarwood I have smelled I don't think? Could not seem to get much from the chips on the sub without burning them so I've powdered it up to use on my ceramic. This has worked wonders. Sweet but not overly sweet, honey notes but more in a caramelized sense than straight from the bee.Musky and deep.
 
Kangiiten - Brunei Beccariana, Some solid little chunks in this bottle, so it takes a bit to warm it up but everytime I go up it's slowly revealing itself. Very slight sour cherry,red berries which I believe may get stronger. This is coupled with a warm almost lavender or probably better to say "purple" note. So, definitely red berries AND purple lavender. Like an old linen drawer with lavender inside to keep insects away from the lace. Delicate and soft. Plenty of resin in these bits so they should go for quite a while. I wish I could take some worthwile close-up pictures of these woods.
 
Back
Top