Oudamberlove
Member
mesOUD Pursat
What can I say that I haven’t said already,
anyhow, another nice session😊
What can I say that I haven’t said already,
anyhow, another nice session😊
I have been burning a couple of chunks of this on my heater and it's very nice. Low temp and it gives off this lovely ambient vanillic mintiness. I find it perfect for subtle fumigation at low temps (60-80).Beautiful CK from Japan that I got last year from bro kos, that I've aged.
2 sessions highest temp 160-180c.
Kinamic mintiness and sweet red fruits, purple, white and red florals covered in honey with sour cherry notes, bittersweet creamy chocolate, subtle musky notes, balsamic and vanillic, bitter aloeswood and greenery notes with an earthiness tone. Sweet, spicy sour, candy, woody, licorice notes, refreshing oceanic notes, and a tad salty, and caramel.
View attachment 43596
How much brother?
100 billion dollars 🤪How much brother?
Did you get it from kos? Or straight from Japan? It is very nice. It's not the best CK I've got, and tried, but it is definitely up there in the top 3.I have been burning a couple of chunks of this on my heater and it's very nice. Low temp and it gives off this lovely ambient vanillic mintiness. I find it perfect for subtle fumigation at low temps (60-80).
That looks like great wood!!! What is the profile like on low temps and on coal?
We will release these as pieces brother, i think this week ill update you with the pricing !How much brother?
İ also have some from @YusaAromatics this wood,as most of aceh woods are malaccensis,this batch is really a special batch and it is aq.HirtaSinking Aceh - Yusa Aromatics, higher temps with this now and the spiciness has gone, replaced with what too me is smelling like the Hindi oils I've been trying? I'm getting those band-aid notes tinged with a slight fecal note at the end. How bizzare!
It's really got quite a range of notes going on all at once. I'm getting fecal menthol right now. That might not sound that pleasant but it absolutely is.İ also have some from @YusaAromatics this wood,as most of aceh woods are malaccensis,this batch is really a special batch and it is aq.Hirta
I got it from Kos. I haven't tried to many other CKs but this one is nice pleasant.Did you get it from kos? Or straight from Japan? It is very nice. It's not the best CK I've got, and tried, but it is definitely up there in the top 3.
I've been getting some good dates of late… Eating them for breakfast as well along with walnuts and apples and coffee. Yum.Relaxing Sunday morning. drinking coffee & eating dates which is my breakfast of choice. Heating a piece of Shawq - ASO.
A beautiful Assamese wood, a very rich base heavy Indian Wood. The distinctive spicy Hindi top note followed by cigar tobacco, saddle leather, white flowers, labdanum-amber, ambergris. After 30 mins or so on the sub, a heavenly resinous vanilla-coumarin note appears, musky-sweet.
There’s a very medicinal quality to Hindi Oud, you can feel it when heating high grade examples. I have a tendency to experience high levels of stress & Hindi Oud especially helps bring me back down.
Yes, it is very nice. It also has a nice amount of oil (which is pretty much what separates kyara from normal agarwood. Kyara has similar amounts of resin, sometimes more, but usually similar to old school aloeswood, but it has more complex oils) and is really soft to cut, which I love in CK and WK. If you have a good amount, even just 1g, age it. I have black CK that I've had since November 2023, and it's aging beautifully. Since kyara (even CK) has high oil content (and ofc resin, but oil is very important in kyara) it is kinda like aging oud oil, in some sense. It gets much better and more complex with age.I got it from Kos. I haven't tried to many other CKs but this one is nice pleasant.