Oudamberlove
Member
Nippon Kodo Sizuro Borneo
Today’s piece had a thick floral honey swipe of oud smell. Lovely😊
Today’s piece had a thick floral honey swipe of oud smell. Lovely😊
Ah this Hainan oleoresin I extracted 4 years ago either got so much better or my nose got stronger. I scraped not even .00001g and it smells so beautiful even fumigated my room a bit. Insane stuff. The wood used was the best Hainan I have ever smelled to this day.
this stuff so good i couldnt mess it up for a bakhoor.. i cant believe literal powder from it threw hints of the aroma all over the room.Nice nugget of oud resinoid you've got there. Must be amazing on the subitism! Imagine the crazy bakhoor micro batches you could make. 🙂
these are TOP precious level woods- Previously heated "Prince" Kyara
- "Spring Breeze" Kyara
- "Forrest Scripture" Kyara
can't agree more!these are TOP precious level woods
What have you put your Frankincense on?Royal Hojari + Aussie sandalwood. Cream and citrus. Wow! View attachment 43312
Do you have any pictures of this one? Fascinated by the history of old Chinese stock (if it is chinese)Old Qinan "Dust crown"
It's just a spare little metal dish that came with a basic ceramic heater I bought ages ago. Does the trick. Resins can be a pain when they get runny.What have you put your Frankincense on?
Do you have any pictures of this one? Fascinated by the history of old Chinese stock (if it is chinese)
Beautiful! Thank you brother