Just a quick cell pic but thank you 🙏
Amazing what a couple little tricks of lighting can do to really get the most out of the camera you're using though! 🙂 All of your pictures are immaculate if I am recalling correctly.
 
Frankincense and Myrrh

Cleansing my home.
View attachment 44933
The cleansing ability of incense is powerful. If you told me this when I was younger, I would’ve thought you were nuts.
Upon lighting a stick or heating wood/resin on the sub you can palpably feel the energy shift, not only is the air being cleaned any negative energy gets swept away in the process also.

Btw I agree with everyone else, great photo. It’s the beautiful blue light that does it for me.
 
Last edited:
The cleansing power of incense is powerful. If you told me this when I was younger, I would’ve thought you were nuts.
Upon lighting a stick or heating wood/resin on the sub you can palpably feel the energy shift, not only is the air being cleaned any negative energy gets swept away in the process also.
When I say cleanse I mean the exorcising of negative energy, the void hopefully filled by positivity! Exactly
 
In a similar style as yesterday, today's burn is black Copal, burned historically and ritualistically by early central Americans.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Fugushi.oud
From their "UNBELIEVABLE REALM"
Hainan ?
Actually smells like sour cabbage also known as sauerkraut.
Some yuzhi ouds have the slight pickled cabbage note. Something new I haven't seen before.
 
Kangiiten Sumatora Hirta ~ this has a voice, not what I expected so far, but sensual earthen sweet clay on the warmer. .

Fushigi Mysore Sandalwood ~ a hint of Mysore but mostly smoky firewood notes on coal, not strange or wonderful. Kangiiten and TEA GURU and the stellar sources on this forum have spoiled me. I can't imagine as a collector/ buyer why they would procure this sort of material to pass on.
 
mesOUD Pursat

Caramel wood and nuts
amidst the fruity floral oudy resin.

Someday archaeologists using sophisticated chemical forensic analysis will discover a strong chemical signature of the combustion products of extinct tropical tree species in the residues deposited on the surfaces of wherever it is that oudamberlove is living (which I believe is well outside of the range of crassna). They will be mystified
 
Last edited:
Back
Top