YUSA - Sinking Terangganu ants nest - Malaysia 🔥 🔥 🔥
This is/ was a crazy great score before the 30percent off for Ramadan. Explosive purple powder. Lovely visually, dark cavernous, ant dwelling.
In poker we call this having the nuts. Kani is dealing excellence. HUGE appreciation.
 
Last edited:
Heated Lots of wood yesterday back to back on Yamadamatsu Kioka
Green oil "Daybreak"
White oil "White Jade"
Managa "Passage of flowers"
Managa "Snow Flower"
Manaban "Winter Plum blossoms"
Blue Oil "Garden of flowers"
Purple oil "Spring beach"
Rakoku "Lingering Snow"
Black oil "Translucent"
Purple oil "Future Ninja" <lol the name
Burmese 60s Sinensis
Burmese 60s Crassna
Purple oil "Radiance of the dragon flower"
Purple oil "Kyoto's fireflies"
Purple oil "Waves ripple"
 
Green Kyara - Todai-ji Temple "Treasure of Japan" (Ranjatai) from brother kosmas.

Playing up and down 100-120c for around 30 mins, half of my living room smells like it now so I went nose blind, has lots more 30min sessions in it left, shavings haven't changed colour at all, or atleast noticeably, and 100-120c will still be the temp I go back to on the next session.

Sweet, sour, really thick creamy, milky vanilla musky notes, some sour/sweet/acidic fruity herbal notes, super elegant beautiful forest greenery, perfume-y floral and honey notes, and wild earthy fresh grass natural smelling floral semi-sweet notes, oceanic ambergris type notes with a saltiness, and a subtle to moderate spice popping up here and there with a fleeting hint of mint. "Oudy", resinous amazing "aloeswood" notes but not super woody more resinous and oily... with an uplifting effect.

There was also some ice cream gourmand and buttery notes too, as well as fleeting but very strong chocolate milky notes*.


20250321_130624.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sinking Brunei from Dr incense.
I feel I couldn't get all of what this wood has to offer and now I am looking for a new heating source to compliment my old subitism and ceramic heater.If anyone has any suggestions I would be glad to here what works for you.I burn for close appreciation and filling a very small room.
 
Super special Black Oil Kyara "Scattered Bush Clover"
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day

The falling dew, too,
Is unsettled by
The autumn wind’s
Confusion of the blooming
Bush clover groves in Mano.

Even more special Purple oil "Obsolete Words"
There is super special note i adore found rarely in old woods we call it "Inky" =)

A spring night’s
Misty moon—
Does it leave a keepsake in
The rising sun
Yet seeming hazed?

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Borneo Red Soil ~ OudTreasure

I didn't have faith after the KyaraShine Viet soil chips years ago. It felt stupid trying, like Etsy soil Agarwood Roulette again. A new shop, but the listings, educated.

I actually ordered more. Not mute like KyaraShines, but Incense and earth, starts almost floral on the warmer, as it heats up more a rose like pottery. The shipping from Malayasia was 40 usa but Faiz was really generous with an array of samples that easily made up for it. He took pictures before shipping, while not necessary, showed much pride.

The oud samples I didn't study but for me they blew Fushigi out of the water in similar price range.
❤️🔥
 
Last edited:
Borneo Red Soil ~ OudTreasure
I didn't have huge expectations after the KyaraShine Viet soil chips years ago. It felt stupid trying, like Etsy soil Agarwood Roulette again. A new shop, but the listings, educated.

I actually ordered more. Not mute like KyaraShines, but Incense and earth. The shipping from Malayasia was 40 bucks but Faiz was really generous with an array of samples that easily made up for it. He took pictures before shipping, while not necessary, showed much pride.

The oud samples I didn't study but for me they blew Fushigi out of the water in similar price range.
❤️🔥
Just looked it up. It seems I've favourited those chips earlier already. They certainly look like soil chips. Some of them are huge! For me in Australia shipping is $67. I can't justify that unfortunately.
 
Back
Top