Oie School Famous Kyara, named by previous head.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
"Princess of The Temple" Kyara
For me, there is no single aroma come close the the gorgeousness of the smell of kyara on low heating, it is the perfect scent, no oud oil, no perfume, no sticks and no wood would bring such experience, and believe me I've tried most of the high ends offerings of these categories.
It is unique and that's why it's ranked the highest among all scents.
This kyara was one of the first I owned, and I thought I liked it because I didn't try much before so it is like smelling artisanal oud for the first time after trying many adulterated, burnt and manipulated oil, and I thought with time my taste would change and it might be rated down.
I was completely wrong, it is one of my favorite till now, after trying about 40-50 kyaras, I still love it so much.
Bitter, slightly spicy, fruity, sweet, white floral, and musky.
 
"Prince" Kyara
Delicately Loud.
Another absolute favorite of mine, all flavors are balanced like a high end swiss watch, it gives me mind buzz and it left my mood.
Has a very sweet rose note like rose de mai at 100 C, gorgeous kyara.

Update: This could be my top kyara ever, at 170 C it blooms like I've put a new kyara on the heater again on low heat, no words would describe the beauty of the smell.
 
Last edited:
mesOUD Pursat

Today’s piece had that slightly kinamic note.
If I ever get around to burning wood again, I know there will come a point where I regret not squirreling some of this away.
 
Dr Incense white kynam. A shavings from a tiny sliver.On a sub with very low heat.Two 5 minute sessions so far today pleasant, cool ,numbing and so relaxing.
Supposedly the silver rim around the edge of the mica sheet results in a more even temperature across the surface of the mica (since the metal retains heat at the outer edges which would otherwise cool faster in the standard kodo cup set up).
 
green kyara powder from Fushigi

not even going to begin to try and describe the aroma, aside from that it is top tier and a bit relaxing. makes me want to go back to sleep.

id say for my system is in the right place, there's nothing that can compare to this. sometimes an incense stick or oil is more appropriate, but nothing really hits like this, as @Xerohome mentioned above.
 
"Princess of The Temple" Kyara
For me, there is no single aroma come close the the gorgeousness of the smell of kyara on low heating, it is the perfect scent, no oud oil, no perfume, no sticks and no wood would bring such experience, and believe me I've tried most of the high ends offerings of these categories.
It is unique and that's why it's ranked the highest among all scents.
This kyara was one of the first I owned, and I thought I liked it because I didn't try much before so it is like smelling artisanal oud for the first time after trying many adulterated, burnt and manipulated oil, and I thought with time my taste would change and it might be rated down.
I was completely wrong, it is one of my favorite till now, after trying about 40-50 kyaras, I still love it so much.
Bitter, slightly spicy, fruity, sweet, white floral, and musky.
amen brother! and your welcome 🙂 princess of the temple is legendary! the pleasure of the aroma is just as pleasure as when someone loves what i also love...not every nose can see but the ones with the patience always realize the truth
 
"Prince" Kyara
Delicately Loud.
Another absolute favorite of mine, all flavors are balanced like a high end swiss watch, it gives me mind buzz and it left my mood.
Has a very sweet rose note like rose de mai at 100 C, gorgeous kyara.

Update: This could be my top kyara ever, at 170 C it blooms like I've put a new kyara on the heater again on low heat, no words would describe the beauty of the smell.
🙂 always a pleasure reading your reviews bro, your nose is advanced and no one deserved this kyara more than you, passion for aroma, excitement and love is the key to the heavenly gardens of kyara!
 
Last edited:
Whenever i hear the word "prince" i end up busting out this kyara. too complex to try and explain, but there is extreme charm with minty rose, heavenly spices and translucent elegance throughout that ALWAYS uplifts the mood every single time in the same exact way. sadly this is one of the most expensive kyaras and i couldnt buy a gram, it has since been a dream thinking about a fat chunk gram piece lol....now even if i had the cash it is not possible. nevertheless GRATEFUL! The fact even better kyara than this exist is mind boggling.
 
Back
Top